Epcot "must have" treats!

imfortune8

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

Please help me put together a list of the items you have to have while in Epcot. We will be there one afternoon, and after a PS late lunch we are just planning on snacking as we go instead of a sit down meal. Now I want to know what is not to be missed! Okay everyone, get my mouth watering!

Try a Beaver Tail in Canada...Fish-n-Chips in England...Strawberry Cream in Norway...any pastry, but especially a Napolien in France!:cloud9:

We like churros and layered Margaritas in Mexico.

Anything from the bakery in France, the tiramisu in Italy, and either rice cream or vaffel in Norway....now my stomach is growling!

Ann:earsgirl:

Kaki Gori in Japan. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Guinness (for adults...obviously) at the Rose and Crown :drinking1 ...and here is another vote for the funnel cake in the American Pavilion (with cherries...obviously :p )

Make sure you taste the Beverly soda at Ice Station Cool..it's really good! It's very sweet, and the best thing is, you get all you want!::yes:: I'm so thirsty for a Beverly right now...mmm LOL

Whatever they have in the bakeries in France or Norway!Margaritas in Mexico and 1/2 yards of beer in the UK!:drinking1

Here is another vote for Kaki Gori's in Japan!! My family and I love them!!!!!! Yummmmmmy!

:teeth:

Try a crepe from the France cart, Nachos from mexico, Turkey leg in America, Roasted Nuts from the cart right at the entrance to World Showcase..................I could go on forever, I love the food there!!!!:cool1:

Anything from France or the Fountainview Bakery (love to sit outside the Fountainview and watch the big dancing water fountain. I think it's the raspberry kaki-gori (there's usually an additional flavor that's written by hand on a sign). We also love to stop at the Norway bakery....... not as many rich and elegant treats as France, but we enjoy it.

Oh I know!

There is a small cart that sells the most delicious toffee coated pecans !!! YUMMMMMMMMY!!

I can't remember exactly where it was, but we were leaving WS entering back into FW to leave one evening when the wonderful smell reached out and grabbed me!!
I swear,......it would not let me leave Epcot until I bought some!!!!
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter