Epcot "must have" treats!

As you can tell by the picture we like Mickey Bars and Nestle Tollhouse Ice Cream Cookies. My favorite is the school bread in Norway. I did not care too much for the Beaver Tail or Funnel Cake. Take a short walk to Beaches and Cream for a nice ice cream.

Princessdadx2 (my dh is one too!)
FYI, get a plastic soda cup cover to slip your Mickey Bar stick thru (in the straw slot) to help catch the drips!
:mickeybar

Originally posted by jann1033
what are the crepes filled with?.i assumed chocolate( hopefully as in mousee ( sorry is it ss or ee??) or fresh fruit but thought i read some where" ice cream " which kind of ruined it for me...i wanted one last trip and ran out of cash so am determined this time but not if it's ice cream inside!

I know that the crepes have a few choices of fruit filling (like stawberry and apricot) I don't know about chocolate. I always have the fruit.
:)

An exceptionally yummy flavorful snowcone. I hate to call it "snowcone" because it's not the snowcones of your childhood.

You are all making me hungry!!!:p

Ditto: Funnelcakes, any pastry from France, chocolate from Germany, Fish-N-Chips from England, Margaritas & Quesadillas from Mexico & wine from Italy!

Our last trip...it was a family one...we all split up & bought all different things....w had fish-n-chips, quesadillas, burritos, & dessert was wine from Italy & pastry from France. We all went back to our House (off site) & had a BLAST!!!

Thank god for all the walking right!!!!:)

Originally posted by ErinInCT
Princessdadx2 (my dh is one too!)
FYI, get a plastic soda cup cover to slip your Mickey Bar stick thru (in the straw slot) to help catch the drips!
:mickeybar

Erin,

Thanks, that is a great tip and will save some time in the laundry :teeth:

Originally posted by Lisa AF
An exceptionally yummy flavorful snowcone. I hate to call it "snowcone" because it's not the snowcones of your childhood.

I think the official designation is shaved ice. It is shaved in a special machine that makes it very fluffy if that makes any sense. They are very popular in Japan and I've had awesome ones in Hawaii. These are very good at WDW.

Originally posted by PrincessDadx2
I think the official designation is shaved ice. It is shaved in a special machine that makes it very fluffy if that makes any sense. They are very popular in Japan and I've had awesome ones in Hawaii. These are very good at WDW.

What is the flavor that they put on the ice? Is there a choice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter