Epcot "must have" treats!

Reisling (sweet, white wine) at Germany! I get it everytime!

We love the baklava in Morrocco. We always buy some to go and eat in the mornings in the hotel with coffee.

I had heard everyone hear RAVING about the Canadian Beaver Tails...

When we finally got a chance to try it I ordered the Hazelnut one. Kind of, well, BLECH. I'm willing to give it another try with a different flavor next time; just wanted to warn y'all about my experience :)

We visit the shop in Italy every time we go to Epcot. You can do a wine tasting and get some delicious chocolate treats. Yum!!

QUOTE]Make sure you taste the Beverly soda at Ice Station Cool..it's really good! It's very sweet[/QUOTE]
TheBellhop you are naughty. :jester:
But, I actually like the Beverly.:crazy: Go figure. I think it tastes like aspirgum.
But, the best beer around is Boddington's @ the R&C.

this might sound odd compared to some of the other tasty treats mentioned - but we just got back and I tried a cream cheese filled pretzle that was sooooo good! it was just at a cart outside of test track.

You've GOT to have a Beverly. A refreshing drink. My dds insist on having one on every trip. They then rave to encourage others to taste it.

My "must have" is creme brulee at the Fountain View.

Originally posted by Lisa AF
You've GOT to have a Beverly. A refreshing drink. My dds insist on having one on every trip. They then rave to encourage others to taste it.

Mmmm...verrrrry refreshing!;) :teeth:

Yes, the Beverly is good!

I like the cin-sugar with lemon juice Beavertails (I know they ahve a name, but can't remember what it is).

T&B

TheBellhop, I can tell that you have the same impeccable good taste that we have. I think I will lobby to have Beverly as our official state drink. Cheers! :drinking1

Originally posted by beebumble
Don't forget
BEVERLEY
!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc
:drinking1 :cheer2:
:earsgirl: :earsboy:
Have a disney nite

meanie!:)
second the fish and chips, entire french bakery showcase, liked the bratwurst in sommerset &( and very expensive but yummy) choc. candy in the germany shopnext to beirgaten, filled crossiants ( thinking cinnamon and chocolate) at fountainview ( fw so maybe pre-lunch snack ), anything but hummus at tangerine, walkers shortbread in england( to bad the tea cart is no longer there as that was great in winter while watching illuminations) . if you share you can try more things! know others love it but i was not crazy about school bread in norway think it has cardamon which i hate:duck:

khaki Ghorikhaki ghori

But this is a family tradition and whoever is not there gets a phone call to let them know that they are missing Khaki Ghori.

One beer from each of the countries in the showcase. (you can skip America if you want)

Reading this reminds me of a time I was a Epcot with a co-worker during a convention. We ate so much (from each area) I was literally sick that night and could not attend the closing banquet to the convention.

But seriously...
I love to have a fruit filled crepe in France and a glass of champagne while sitting by the fountain people watching.

DH is a funnel cake guy.
He loves to sample beer as much as possible and then he starts suggesting I buy stuff in the gift shops - I love EPCOT!!!!

We love the smoked ham sandwhich made on chewy pretzel bread in Germany!

Okay, I have to reveal my ignorance... what is "Khaki Ghori"?

what are the crepes filled with?.i assumed chocolate( hopefully as in mousee ( sorry is it ss or ee??) or fresh fruit but thought i read some where" ice cream " which kind of ruined it for me...i wanted one last trip and ran out of cash so am determined this time but not if it's ice cream inside!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter