Epcot Nemo/Turtle Crush ?s

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Debating how to split our day at Epcot. Big kids have no interest in Nemo or Turtle Crush
But do these two rides will the two little ones and I fit in one seat? Car? Whatever or is it two seaters? And will I need the big kids to sit with ?
Thanks in advance :)

Debating how to split our day at Epcot.
1. Big kids have no interest in Nemo or Turtle Crush
2. But do these two rides will the two little ones and I fit in one seat? Car? Whatever or is it two seaters?
3. And will I need the big kids to sit with ?
1. That's really a shame, as Turtle Talk with Crush can be hilarious for ANYONE at any age.
2. Finding Nemo ride will accommodate three in the "Clamshell" vehicle.
Turtle Talk is not a ride. It's a show in a small theater and yes, you all can sit together in it, if that's what you prefer. Otherwise, kids sit cross-legged on the floor and talk to Crush.
3. All of you should really see Turtle Talk.
Its actually very amazing technically, AND very funny!

Last edited:
You can probably fit one adult and 2 little kids on the Nemo ride. Turtle Talk isn't a ride, just everyone in an "auditorium" with bench seating (kids can sit on the floor in the front).

We are doing a half day. They are teenagers they would rather do more action rides as I think most teens would :)

You won't find many "action" rides at Epcot.
Test Track and Mission: SPACE would be the full list.

Turtle Talk is one of the best attractions at WDW.

Last edited:
I figure if in a half day they do those two and soaring they will be happy with their day :)

Maybe we will all go.. depends on crowds and with it being our last day everyone’s moods to be honest ha ha

You won't find many "action" rides at Epcot.
Test Track and Mission: SPACE would be the full list.

Turtle Talk is one of the best attractions at WDW.

I figure if in a half day they do those two and soaring they will be happy with their day :)

Maybe we will all go.. depends on crowds and with it being our last day everyone’s moods to be honest ha ha

Worst-case, it's a chance to sit down in air-conditioning and chill.

But I agree. It's wonderful. Even as a solo adult who gets no chance to interact with Crush, I love it.

Whatever you decide, try to get to Epcot before it opens. The times we have done that we have found the crowds are very light and a much more enjoyable experience.

Soarin' is not a thrill ride, at all. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not a thrill ride.

Turtle Talk doesn't take too long, it's worth it, even for teens.

We are doing a half day. They are teenagers they would rather do more action rides as I think most teens would :)

My oldest went through a phase where Disney attractions were too tame for him. Busch Gardens and Islands of Adventure fit him better during that phase.

My oldest went through a phase where Disney attractions were too tame for him. Busch Gardens and Islands of Adventure fit him better during that phase.

My older kids hit this stage at our last trip (ages 10 and 8). Luckily they have a younger brother so we end up doing WDW plus the more thrilling parks.

But, we all still love Turtle Talk. It's a must not miss. :)

Thank you for being respectful and understanding . We did all the other Orlando parks a couple years ago:) We are doing the run and ride at cedar point Ohio in June so they can get their big ride fix ..

I honestly didn’t expect them to even want to go on this trip and I figure since the two of them are helping me and their little brothers ( I still can’t picture my big 17 yr old hockey player son on dumbo ha ha ) they can certainly have a half day after breakfast to do what interests them and not feel obligated you know .. I will def suggest but after obligatory family breakfast at garden grill I will set them free :) Thanks again

QUOTE="Klayfish, post: 60045151, member: 579080"]Soarin' is not a thrill ride, at all. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not a thrill ride.

Turtle Talk doesn't take too long, it's worth it, even for teens.[/QUOTE]

@TammyLynn33 Cedar Point!! Yeah, they'll get the thrill rides there!

They may surprise you and like attractions you didn't think they would.

I bet they'll like turtle talk! It's funny. My kids are 10 years apart. The oldest would sit on a back "bench" and the youngest on the floor in the kiddie area. When the show was over, we would meet up and walk out of the room together.

EPCOT has a lot of good attractions, but as mentioned not a lot of "Thrill" rides.
TT and Mission Space is it.
Soarin' is an amazing attraction and a lot of fun, but is not a thrill ride. Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land are good.
If they enjoy Pixar movies, the Pixar shorts in 4D is fun.

Turtle Talk is just fun and amazing technology. Its good for all ages. Generally is really funny.

Also, just a note on Nemo, while the ride might not suit the teenagers, the aquarium at the end of it might (this is where Turtle Talk is). I's hope they could just treat it as a break and enjoy the aquarium. It is possible to enter through the exit too though instead of riding Nemo.

We found turtle talk to be ultra unconfortable when Crush asked a kid where their dad was and the mom was not "not here". I assume there was some retraining after that.

Yikes .. yeah not good.. ha ha they keep asking me when I call what we are celebrating and I always answer “ my divorce”

Ha ha

QUOTE="FlightlessDuck, post: 60046283, member: 118529"]We found turtle talk to be ultra unconfortable when Crush asked a kid where their dad was and the mom was not "not here". I assume there was some retraining after that.[/QUOTE]

Like I said it’s a half day there maybe I shouldn’t have said “ mature” rides lol
Anyways they can do what they want that day half day is theirs

EPCOT has a lot of good attractions, but as mentioned not a lot of "Thrill" rides.
TT and Mission Space is it.
Soarin' is an amazing attraction and a lot of fun, but is not a thrill ride. Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land are good.
If they enjoy Pixar movies, the Pixar shorts in 4D is fun.

Turtle Talk is just fun and amazing technology. Its good for all ages. Generally is really funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter