EPCOT - Postal / Picture Link in Post 1

I have everything sorted, packaged and labeled to go back to you. I will try to get to the post office this afternoon, if not it will be tomorrow morning.
A couple of quick notes, I angled the Innoventions page spot and I did something I would use in my book, but I'm not sure it is up to everyone elses standards. Sorry if it is a disappointment...
For the most part, all the items are great. A few where questionable about meeting the requirements, but overall they where great. The amount of new-comers in this swap that did AWESOME work was outstanding. I will try to post pictures when DH gets home and I can down load the rest of the pictures I took this morning of Susie's work.
Lastly, Thank you everyone for the great hostess surprises. I will use them all!

S :)

I have everything sorted, packaged and labeled to go back to you. I will try to get to the post office this afternoon, if not it will be tomorrow morning.
A couple of quick notes, I angled the Innoventions page spot and I did something I would use in my book, but I'm not sure it is up to everyone elses standards. Sorry if it is a disappointment...
For the most part, all the items are great. A few where questionable about meeting the requirements, but overall they where great. The amount of new-comers in this swap that did AWESOME work was outstanding. I will try to post pictures when DH gets home and I can down load the rest of the pictures I took this morning of Susie's work.
Lastly, Thank you everyone for the great hostess surprises. I will use them all!

I already posted mine on the spoiler thread in case you want to copy the link.

I already posted mine on the spoiler thread in case you want to copy the link.

I never thought of that- I will work on it this afternoon but I promise they will be up later this evening. DH is the computer guru.

DH packaged it up with me last night and mark it- Special Hand-Delivery! I thought it was cute.

Tell DH thank you!!!

AT least he'll only have a small package to take back home from the embellishment swap.. that means more souviners from our adventure! LOL Maybe a kid or two... LOL

I think my Epcot General was a little iffy on the requirements. I tried chalking them but it just made them look "dirty." I did use some Bazzill Bling paper though.

I think my Epcot General was a little iffy on the requirements. I tried chalking them but it just made them look "dirty." I did use some Bazzill Bling paper though.

Isn't that weird? Sometimes the ink makes them look finished, especially those with the white core. But other times it just looks wrong. :confused3 Don't know why.

I wasn't in this swap, so all my stuff was perfect. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everything is postal as of 4:30 this afternoon accept Nicurn's and Rlovew.... You will never guess, but I had a blonde moment and left them on the kitchen counter- so I will mail tomorrow on my way to work in my classroom... Sorry girls, you have to wait an extra day.

Sometimes it is funny and sometimes it comes out smartarse. I'm glad this time it was funny. :teeth:

i know exactly how you feel. i said something the other day to pn96 and then i felt so awful after. in fact, truth be told, i still feel awful about it. i wish i could take it back. i'm really no good at being a smart a**. it's not me at all.
she said she was ok with it, but i've thought about it all day.

but i still think what you said was funny. i can't help it.

i know exactly how you feel. i said something the other day to pn96 and then i felt so awful after. in fact, truth be told, i still feel awful about it. i wish i could take it back. i'm really no good at being a smart a**. it's not me at all.
she said she was ok with it, but i've thought about it all day.

but i still think what you said was funny. i can't help it.

oh please we know you were just joking around.

i know, but ya know how sometimes ya just feel bad after you've said something??

::yes:: I do know. I think it was to PN96 that I said/typed something smartmouthed that sounded funny in my head but came across upon reading as rather rude. I worried about it all night. She forgave me :hug: because she is just a great person. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter