EPCOT - Postal / Picture Link in Post 1

I got mine yesterday. Beautiful work, everyone!!

123SA - I found the dinosaur paper a few months ago at a not-so-local scrapbooking store. Never seen it more locally. I only have scraps left, and none of them have any kind of marking to tell me who makes it. Sorry! It is neat though, isn't it?

I got mine yesterday. Beautiful work, everyone!!

123SA - I found the dinosaur paper a few months ago at a not-so-local scrapbooking store. Never seen it more locally. I only have scraps left, and none of them have any kind of marking to tell me who makes it. Sorry! It is neat though, isn't it?

If I'm not mistaken - I used that paper for the background on my completed page. I can't find my posted pic to check.

I did recieve my box I've not opened it yet but I do have it.

got my box, haven't been able to actually open it yet due to having to run dd around. :) maggie

I got my box on Saturday, and went through it on Sunday. I love everything. Great job everyone. I've only received back a couple of swaps in the time I've been here, but I have to say this is my favorite swap yet! The work was sensational by all (I was in all three elements groups). Thanks!

I actually used 3 of the completed pages today to finish off my Epcot album. I will post them on the using swapped items thread once I take pictures.

Rebecca

Just waiting for two people to post that they have recieved their packages and then we will be complete.
I also, have to send change to a couple of people, but I have to look at my list.
S :)

This swap is complete as I have my items!!

MT, I'll let Buffy know she can close this on the swap calendar!!

Thanks again for the special delivery!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter