EPCOT - Postal / Picture Link in Post 1

see it's pn96. she is a great person :hug: and said no big deal holly really. i would have pm'd you if i was mad. but it still bothered me all day today. i told dh and he said "holl, that's not very nice." oh great, that makes me feel better.
glad you know how i feel. i worry about stuff like that. i would NEVER hurt someone's feelings on purpose. maybe by accident but NEVER on purpose.

oh please we know you were just joking around.
Exactly, that is what I took it as!

i know, but ya know how sometimes ya just feel bad after you've said something??
Like I said, no worries..had I really been upset, I would have let you know!!!

::yes:: I do know. I think it was to PN96 that I said/typed something smartmouthed that sounded funny in my head but came across upon reading as rather rude. I worried about it all night. She forgave me :hug: because she is just a great person. :flower3:
Yep, it was me...and we got past it...

I get mouthy all the time, it's a byproduct of living with DH for so long.
LOL! Understand that...

see it's pn96. she is a great person :hug: and said no big deal holly really. i would have pm'd you if i was mad. but it still bothered me all day today. i told dh and he said "holl, that's not very nice." oh great, that makes me feel better.
glad you know how i feel. i worry about stuff like that. i would NEVER hurt someone's feelings on purpose. maybe by accident but NEVER on purpose.

Oh please.. I have my bad side.. ask Buffy... and if you don't believe her..ask DH.. he knows several people who have been on the receiving end of my wrath (ie his EX wife).. Holls, it's really okay.. I'm not upset...and I'll let you know if I am...

:hug:

Oh please.. I have my bad side.. ask Buffy... and if you don't believe her..ask DH.. he knows several people who have been on the receiving end of my wrath (ie his EX wife).. Holls, it's really okay.. I'm not upset...and I'll let you know if I am...

:hug:

yep, you'll know if you've made her madder than a hornets nest!

I'm looking forward to looking at the completed pages. Whenever I finally do get to go to WDW I will already have a book started..lol.. Hopefully next year

The link to pictures in post #1. I know I'm missing a few pictures, so let me know and I will look for them, or re photograph the items. Somehow, my pictures are out of order and in several folders- Sorry.

S :)

Thanks for posting them. I love that they are labeled too - -easier to ask questions!

So Mickeyteacher -- was that a SCAL cut title on your Magic Kingdom layout? Great page.

Fabulous work here. I should have kept my page spots:headache:

I just received my box - everything looks so awesome! I can't wait to use these pages. Thanks again to Shawna for hostessing!!

omg michellepooh i read this quick and thought it was yourbook. i was saying to myself, crap i missed sending mine in? i just went and got paper for it today!

Got mine this morning too! Very excited to use these and plan some vacation plans around the other.

I got mine yesterday! Wow everything is great. I was so surprised by how much I got back.:goodvibes :goodvibes

I had a piece that I wanted sent back to me because i didn't like how it turned out. It was an Epcot topper that was chalked. I didn't get it back and I wanted to see if the swapper who did get it back wanted to trade with me for an Epcot topper that wasn't chalked. Of course if you like it you can keep it. But if you would prefer one that isn't chalked by all means send me a pm with your address and I will send you one that isn't chalked.:love:

Spent about 1/2 hour going through the box. There is so much wonderful stuff.

NEE -- I have a serious dinosaur fanatic -- where did you get that paper?

WOW!!! - I got my box yesterday, just before we left for a birthday party. Everything is fantastik!!! I told DH that he needs to print out all of disney pics from 3yrs ago so I can start scrappin' them:goodvibes

Thanks to everyone for such great work.

Rhonda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter