Every Mile is a Miracle

Okay enough about how much I am going to cry next week. I am a-okay with how much I cry, I was just warning y'all. Let's talk plans!

I basically had @Keels make most of my plans because frankly, planning for a Disney trip is exhausting and I am always the one in charge of doing it. It was nice to just sit back and have her figure the details out! I was just looking at our FP+ selections and it looks like I finally get to ride FoP! Sweet! So here is where you can find me, if you want to. (Or avoid me if you don't. Whatever.)

Tuesday January 8th
4:30pm - Land at MCO
DME to WDW!
Meet Keels at Poly
Maybe get my AP
8:15pm - Spirit of Aloha
Probably Trader Sams

Wednesday January 9th
Quick run in the morning
Maybe a stop by the hot tub
EXPO when it opens
Pool time
Maybe pop up to MK
7:15pm - Cali Grill
Electrical Water Pageant
Poppin' bottles and making sure we have socks

Thursday January 10th
5k!
Downtime
Head to AK
2:35pm - FoP
3:35pm - EE
4:55pm - Kili Safari
6:30pm - Morimoto Asia

Friday January 11th
10k!!
Downtime
3:00pm - HHHH Meet up
Maybe head to HS
4:20pm - ToT
5:20pm - SDD
6:00pm - Dinner somewhere

Saturday January 12th
HM!!!
Head to MK
11:40pm - BTMR
12:40pm - SM
1:40pm - SDMT
6:00pm - Il Mulino

Sunday January 13th
Marathon!!!!
I don't see anything on our schedule until dinner, let's hang.
8:25pm - Ohana

Monday January 14th
DATW!!!!!
1:30pm - Via Napoli
8:15pm - Illuminations Cruise

So, there you have it. I have a goal of riding the ToT as much as possible and if I'm not there or anywhere on this list I will probably be at MK or the pool.

FOUR DAYS!!!!

I’ll see you Wed-Sat for dinner! I might head over to Trader Sams and Mizners Lounge before Cali Grill. Just a quick monorail pub crawl :)

With this as your goal, I fully expect you to ride it during the full on Sunday
I want to ride EE for sure but hopefully can keep a good enough pace to do ToT too!

I’ll see you Wed-Sat for dinner! I might head over to Trader Sams and Mizners Lounge before Cali Grill. Just a quick monorail pub crawl :)
Yay!!! @Keels was telling me about Mizners and how she needs to take me there!

So ... we mostly have no overlapping plans.
I'm probably gonna be at MK on Wednesday, so if you end up there, maybe I'll see you, but other than that ... nothing.
Just saying.

Also ... have some extra margaritas for me. Other than finishing the bottle of wine in my fridge before it goes bad (#TooCheapToWasteWine), I'm basically off alcohol until Florida (and even then ... probably mostly off alcohol in Florida). So have some extras for me please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter