Everyday Swap 2012- closed but active

Just checking in to see if what letter groups I might want to join. I'm not seeing a list for the 2" groups. Am I missing something? Sign ups are still tomorrow?

Just checking in to see if what letter groups I might want to join. I'm not seeing a list for the 2" groups. Am I missing something? Sign ups are still tomorrow?

Shawna will probably get the list up tonight...she's a teacher so pretty busy during the day!

Shawna will probably get the list up tonight...she's a teacher so pretty busy during the day!

Not a problem! Just want to make sure I hadn't missed something. I love the letters swaps. Give me something to do during the girls' dance classes.

mommy2mrb said:

I thought I put the list in the second post but I can not find it- I will up date the thread from home after bassoon lessons. :)
S

I updated the post with the groups in it to reflect all the word groups. I'm thinking based on interest we might need to open up the groups and then see how many people we have for each word before break up the letters. How does that sound?
S :)

I updated the post with the groups in it to reflect all the word groups. I'm thinking based on interest we might need to open up the groups and then see how many people we have for each word before break up the letters. How does that sound?

thanks for getting the words up...have my list ready to go! I'm fine with waiting on which/how many letters we get.

"see" ya tomorrow!

ckmom97 said:
Lol -- I was wondering the same thing. I kept checking back last night thinking I had the wrong time zone.

Sorry- I wrote it for Friday on my calendar and I see I had Thursdays date in the thread... Will you forgive me?

Lol! We will forgive you. Can I please have a spot in the friends, school, and birthday letter groups?

ok that was weird....Shawna's post just showed up :confused3 anyhow happy it was just a mixed up date :thumbsup2

I'd like spots in letter groups for:

friends

celebrate

music

tap dancer

aquarium

family fun

hanging out

good with how ever these get divided up!

Can I have a spot in all groups 1-8 please:goodvibes (Just for the moment - I don't want to make more than two letters per word so am happy to let some go if there's only 2 for a word;))

shawna, just notice you have two groups for "music"...

MazdaUK said:
Can I have a spot in all groups 1-8 please:goodvibes (Just for the moment - I don't want to make more than two letters per word so am happy to let some go if there's only 2 for a word;))

Adding you know!

Can everyone check their groups and make sure I have it correct. I want to close this. We need to figure out if we want to keep all groups open that have more then 2 people in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter