Everyday Swap 2012- closed but active

my Xyron is a regular PITA:( Even with a new mat it quite often skids the paper and chews things up:furious: I can't get it to use Bazzil at all unless its the smooth stuff. Cut 2 more groups, will work on the rest later this week hopefully.

I did have some fun with glitter - then less fun as it didn't stick evenly. Still, I think a little green glittter is nice on a steak:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

my Xyron is a regular PITA:( Even with a new mat it quite often skids the paper and chews things up:furious: I can't get it to use Bazzil at all unless its the smooth stuff. Cut 2 more groups, will work on the rest later this week hopefully.

I did have some fun with glitter - then less fun as it didn't stick evenly. Still, I think a little green glittter is nice on a steak:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Bazzill is such a pain to cut with my cricut. I guess Bazzill is not made to be cut with machines. :confused3 I never use to have that problem before.

Cut another group - but my Xyrn is having a hissy fit and keeps cuting the letters all weird:confused3 I got one more group cut Monday then had to stop as that took 2 hours just to get 5 letters cut :headache: Yes, 5 letters and no shadows.:scared:

Shawna, I will be postal this afternoon, including the element swap with it!

All done! I'll try to persuade Dh to mail tomorrow for me :moped: I think I'm going to chuck my Xyron cutter. its such a PITA. But then no more letter swaps:sad2:

Lisa those are very cute.
I started to design my letters yesterday while at the hospital with our youngest DD this week and will probably cut most of it this weekend since she's coming home today :yay: Too bad I hadn't thought of wifi before yesterday. Days were kinda long when she was sleeping and I was staring at the ceiling in there

Talking of cutting letters, am I the only one who has trouble cutting Bazzill paper. I find it never cuts smooth regarless of the blade unless it's just a simple shape. Every time I use it to cut a princess I waste more paper then what I use. It keeps ripping

It's funny you mention about the Bazzill paper. I haven't used a ton of it as I usually just get the single pieces of Recollections brand at Michaels. I did order a bunch of Bazzill from Oh My Crafts from their retired colors special. Not only were most of the colors really ugly, but I'm having a terrible time cutting with it even with a new blade. Had to cut the same title 4 times last night to get a clean piece. Thought it was my machine, but maybe not? :confused3

Ergh to getting ugly colours which don't cut:scared:

DH did mail mine so hopefully they'll be arriving soon! I did take pics so will upload when I have a minute.

ETA here's the pics
sept12001.jpg

Shawna, I've got a horrid feeling I messed up - I did C instead of O for School :blush: :guilty: I'm soooo sorry - such a flake these days, must be my age :headache:

DH did mail mine so hopefully they'll be arriving soon! I did take pics so will upload when I have a minute.

ETA here's the pics
sept12001.jpg

Shawna, I've got a horrid feeling I messed up - I did C instead of O for School :blush: :guilty: I'm soooo sorry - such a flake these days, must be my age :headache:

I missed seeing these last week. Sooo cute!!

ETA here's the pics
sept12001.jpg

No package yet, but it will come. No worries on the c instead of an o- I can adjust.
S :)

Shawna, I need to re-cut a couple of letters for 1 group and I'll be finished. I will be postal either tomorrow or Tuesday.

oops was heading to the post office and noticed I don't have your address. can someone send me Mickeyteacher's address please

I'm postal! It should be arriving before next Tuesday according to the Canada Post lady. Let me know when you receive it.

MazdaUK said:
I got two cut then my machine started chewing up paper:mad: But DH is working Sunday am so I'll aim to cut the rest then:goodvibes

Your package arrived today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter