Excel Packing List - Download available

Hello there. I have never been a cruise before and my family and I are taking our first cruise in Oct 2011. I have a question that may seem pretty dumb, but I'm gonna ask it anways...

I've looked through countless threads of people posting packing lists and I've noticed NOT ONE of them says anything about packing towels. Should we bring our own beach towels or don't bother? I assume you may use the towels on the ship @ the pools, but what about off the ship on the beach, etc.?? Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Brandy

Hello there. I have never been a cruise before and my family and I are taking our first cruise in Oct 2011. I have a question that may seem pretty dumb, but I'm gonna ask it anways...

I've looked through countless threads of people posting packing lists and I've noticed NOT ONE of them says anything about packing towels. Should we bring our own beach towels or don't bother? I assume you may use the towels on the ship @ the pools, but what about off the ship on the beach, etc.?? Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Brandy

There is no need to bring your own beach towels unless you just want too. They give you towels to use during excursions and on the beach when you disembark.

Enjoy your cruise!

There is no need to bring your own beach towels unless you just want too. They give you towels to use during excursions and on the beach when you disembark.

Enjoy your cruise!

That is very cool! Thank you so much for the reply! We are all so very excited, can't wait for October to get here already!!

Brandy

I get an error when I try to open it:

'Cruise_Packing_and_Tip_List_2011.xls' cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding.

When I click cancel, it brings up this message:

Excel found unreadable content in 'Cruise_Packing_and_Tip_List_2011.xls'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the course of this workbook, click Yes.

If you click Yes, you get:

Unable to read file.

And that's the end of the road.

I get an error when I try to open it:

'Cruise_Packing_and_Tip_List_2011.xls' cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding.

When I click cancel, it brings up this message:

Excel found unreadable content in 'Cruise_Packing_and_Tip_List_2011.xls'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the course of this workbook, click Yes.

If you click Yes, you get:

Unable to read file.

And that's the end of the road.

Sorry, but I can access with my iPad and my PC.:confused3

let me look..I know mac changes with the new icloud..I have it somewhere..hold on

i don't know how to access it now..I have an icloud account and it says it moved everything but I don't see the files

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter