*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-3/18-
If you were at a salad bar, and had to choose a type of salad dressing based upon the usual salad dressings that are offered, what would you choose for your salad?

We have a few. I know we have mint chocolate chip, and cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches. The rest i can't remember.

QOTD-3/20-
The new season of Dancing with the Stars starts tonight. Will you be watching it? And if so, who do you think will win?

QOTD-3/24-
During what months/season do you tend to travel? Do you base your destination on the weather or an events happening during the time you will be there?

QOTD-3/25-
How often do you go to brunch? Is there a certain food station, or type of food that you look forward to eating?

QOTD-3/26-
Have you ever been on a Disney vacation with a group of more than five people in your group?

QOTD-3/29-
While driving yesterday, two big billy goats ran right in front of me. Luckily, i had seen them trying to cross the road, so i slowed down. Are there wild animals in your area that have caused accidents, or end up being road kill?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter