*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

We will be going to church, and not eating deviled eggs. There will be 3 of us celebrating Easter, Tom, Nancy and myself. Not worth making too many fancy things. We will have colored hard boiled eggs.

How about you? Will you have a house full?

We do eat deviled eggs sometimes at Easter. We will be having an egg hunt, and lunch on Easter Sunday at our house.

Five types of flowering bulbs!
Easter Lily
Hyacinth
Daffodils
Tulips
Grape hyacinths

QOTD-4/12-
Cheese--
What type of cheese do you usually by the most, and what dish do you usually use cheese on the most?

Well, as the song goes, "the first time in forever" I'm stopping by my first social media location.

QOTD-4-12
There are always many kinds of cheese in my refrigerator. Right now there's American, cheddar, Swiss, blue, Parmesan, and bags of shredded cheddar and jack and one of Mexican blend.

Welcome back!!

We have a bunch of cheeses as well. Think we use a mix that consists of American cheese the most.

QOTD-4/15-
Do you know anyone, or heard of someone that has owned an animal that most people would not consider as a pet, but they do? Ex. A fox

QOTD-4/17-

If you were to put together a garden, which woukd you choose, and what would you like to grow in it?
Flower garden
Herb garden
Vegetable garden
Other

QOTD-4/14-
Do you enjoy going to the movies?

Yes

QOTD-4/15-
Do you know anyone, or heard of someone that has owned an animal that most people would not consider as a pet, but they do? Ex. A fox

Snake...not me!

QOTD-4/18-
What food are you craving/wanting to eat these days? Any?

We're having hot dogs on the grill...have not had them in long while

QOTD-4/19-
Do you have any restaurant pet peeves?

Just be sure everything is clean

My newest garden will be a water garden...I am getting a pond built in Cape May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter