Execucar- just Say No

How do they stay in business??
The same way any unscrupulous company does--low cost and high volume. If people don't look into reviews, or are willing to discount reviews due to the price, then they have a customer. In this thread alone, we have 5 bad reviews from previous posters, but 1 good review of 30+ rides without a problem. Add that to the idea that people are more likely to complain than praise, and someone could self-argue away those 5 bad reviews. I'm mean, in pure numbers, we have 35 experiences above, and 30 of those went well, so that's an 85% satisfaction rate!

Despite the refund email there is no refund on my card. Time to dispute transaction.

We had a good time but the earthquake st home made it hard to totally enjoy ourselves. Came home to a mess but the pets were all safe.

Despite the refund email there is no refund on my card. Time to dispute transaction.

We had a good time but the earthquake st home made it hard to totally enjoy ourselves. Came home to a mess but the pets were all safe.
Glad your pets are safe! Sorry about the mess you came back to--that can definitely decrease the fun of a vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter