Extra Fastpasses for club level guests?????

I heard back from DSS today that I am eligible for the program, starting Saturday, with my DVC points stay.

Now to figure out if it's worth changing my plans around. I'm leaning toward yes, and my husband definitely wants to do it, but it does mean changing ADRs and some longer park days during the cabins part of our stay. We've been planning for that part of our trip to be more down time, to enjoy the WL and the cabin itself. Cost wise, it would have little impact, as we'd likely drop a couple of dessert parties.

I heard back from DSS today that I am eligible for the program, starting Saturday, with my DVC points stay.

Now to figure out if it's worth changing my plans around. I'm leaning toward yes, and my husband definitely wants to do it, but it does mean changing ADRs and some longer park days during the cabins part of our stay. We've been planning for that part of our trip to be more down time, to enjoy the WL and the cabin itself. Cost wise, it would have little impact, as we'd likely drop a couple of dessert parties.

Great to hear!! ....... I had to convince my wife but using the same logic as you I canceled all of the desert parties and the cost basically wiped each other out and feel like this value is well worth it

Buttttttttttt I may have rebooked the Star Wars dessert party and haven't told my wife yet!!!! :) ....I can't give that one up yet and with both my boys (8,6) being Star Wars fans and obviously me too I want to have it booked just in case!!!!! lol

Ok, so can someone verify that I have all this straight? We're taking a WDW trip in December and are interested in potentially staying CL to take advantage of this offer.

1) It costs an extra $50 per person/per day over and above what you're already paying for the CL room
2) You have to book it for at least 3 days of your CL stay, and it can be any 3 or more of those days (days don't have to be consecutive)
3) You get access to special viewing areas for the fireworks...does anyone know yet where these areas are, and if they include seating?
4) You get to book 3 "CL" FP+ per day, with no restrictions on tiers or parks (so theoretically you could book FOP, 7DMT, and TSMM all for the same day)
5) These 3 "CL" FP+ can be booked 90 days out (from the first day of your stay, your first $50 day, or 90 days from checkout day?) [I think I read someone said that last one??]
6) At least one person has reported that they were able to book TT twice in one day (once with their 3 "CL" FP+, and once with their "already included" FP+)
7) Your 3 "already included with your tickets/resort stay" FP+ still have to be booked at 60 days out
8) You can only book these 3 "CL" FP+ over the phone with a CL CM

All correct? Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm/clarify/deny. :)

Number 7: when you book your extra three passes..for example let's say you did the package on Tuesday of your trip ...when you call 90 days out you can book your three regular fast passes for Tuesday and then three additional Club level fast passes for Tuesday so at 90 days out you can book 6 fast passes for Tuesday. Also originally I was told for the days I didn't do the package ...let's say Monday ..I could not book anything until 60 days out then I could just booked my regulars on my own. however I called back to ask questions and I was still about 75 days out and he said I see you don't have any fast passes for Monday yet let me book those for you and I said oh I don't have the package for Monday and he said that doesn't matter and he booked them and now I am just within my 60-day window yet I've already had my fast passes for Monday over 2 weeks.

Also when you book you can tell them which one you want to be your regular and which one you want to be your Club level extra ones. It's better to book your regulars first because you can still get a regular fourth fast pass after you use your three regulars without having to use up your club levels. Of course you can't overlap times but if you going to be in the park more than 6 hours you can still get a fourth Fastpass. Also the club level pass passes can be booked between any of the parks they don't have to all be in one park for one day

I don't have much additional information but I thought I'd add my experience. My apologies, I was going to put the responses in a different color font but couldn't figure it out.
Ok, so can someone verify that I have all this straight? We're taking a WDW trip in December and are interested in potentially staying CL to take advantage of this offer.

1) It costs an extra $50 per person/per day over and above what you're already paying for the CL room
Yes, but not everyone staying has to be in the group.
2) You have to book it for at least 3 days of your CL stay, and it can be any 3 or more of those days (days don't have to be consecutive)
Yes
3) You get access to special viewing areas for the fireworks...does anyone know yet where these areas are, and if they include seating?
HEA, Illuminations, Fantasmic, and ROL.
4) You get to book 3 "CL" FP+ per day, with no restrictions on tiers or parks (so theoretically you could book FOP, 7DMT, and TSMM all for the same day)
I believe this is correct
5) These 3 "CL" FP+ can be booked 90 days out (from the first day of your stay, your first $50 day, or 90 days from checkout day?) [I think I read someone said that last one??]
I did this about 80 days from check in, so I'm not sure, but I would guess it is from first day of stay.
6) At least one person has reported that they were able to book TT twice in one day (once with their 3 "CL" FP+, and once with their "already included" FP+)
I was not allowed to, but have heard others were able to. One might be able to get both by modifying their 60 day FP+s so that they do TT twice.
7) Your 3 "already included with your tickets/resort stay" FP+ still have to be booked at 60 days out
The CM made me make my regular FP+s for the days at the time I booked the extra ones.
8) You can only book these 3 "CL" FP+ over the phone with a CL CM
I don't believe there is any other way to do it. I believe you have to contact them if you want to modify them as well.

All correct? Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm/clarify/deny. :)

Number 7: when you book your extra three passes..for example let's say you did the package on Tuesday of your trip ...when you call 90 days out you can book your three regular fast passes for Tuesday and then three additional Club level fast passes for Tuesday so at 90 days out you can book 6 fast passes for Tuesday. Also originally I was told for the days I didn't do the package ...let's say Monday ..I could not book anything until 60 days out then I could just booked my regulars on my own. however I called back to ask questions and I was still about 75 days out and he said I see you don't have any fast passes for Monday yet let me book those for you and I said oh I don't have the package for Monday and he said that doesn't matter and he booked them and now I am just within my 60-day window yet I've already had my fast passes for Monday over 2 weeks.

WHOA. All 6?!?! WOW.

Also when you book you can tell them which one you want to be your regular and which one you want to be your Club level extra ones. It's better to book your regulars first because you can still get a regular fourth fast pass after you use your three regulars without having to use up your club levels. Of course you can't overlap times but if you going to be in the park more than 6 hours you can still get a fourth Fastpass. Also the club level pass passes can be booked between any of the parks they don't have to all be in one park for one day

Sounds like a great strategy...thanks so much for the tip!

Thank you so much for clarifying, binkee12! You are gonna have one amazing trip!!! And I think this may convince my H that we NEED to stay CL for the December trip, lol.

You are welcome. For me it really removed a lot of stress because I'm not a big walker or standing in line type person so I can knock out 6 fast passes across the parks. I'm doing the package for 4 of my six days. You can also book The nightly show at any park so one day I have fast passes at Animal Kingdom for all 6 but then I'm doing the Fantasmic nightly showing with my extra Club level access.

You are welcome. For me it really removed a lot of stress because I'm not a big walker or standing in line type person so I can knock out 6 fast passes across the parks. I'm doing the package for 4 of my six days. You can also book The nightly show at any park so one day I have fast passes at Animal Kingdom for all 6 but then I'm doing the Fantasmic nightly showing with my extra Club level access.

I completely understand and feel the same...and this has definitely increased for me as I've gotten older!

In case any of your questions are still unanswered above, this link may be helpful:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-and-questions.3414590/page-705#post-58727366

Thank you! :)

I'm not sure if anyone has run into this yet, but I talked to DSS about using a DIsney Gift Card to pay for the extra fast passes. You can use them to pay for the fast passes. I only mention it because I get mine at BJ's with the 4% discount per $100 so I'm saving $18 to buy the passes for my family of 3. Figure any way to make it cheaper is a bonus.

I'm not sure if anyone has run into this yet, but I talked to DSS about using a DIsney Gift Card to pay for the extra fast passes. You can use them to pay for the fast passes. I only mention it because I get mine at BJ's with the 4% discount per $100 so I'm saving $18 to buy the passes for my family of 3. Figure any way to make it cheaper is a bonus.

Also you buy them with the Discover Cash back card that has additional 5% cash back at wholesale clubs during certain times so you save a little under 10% on up to $1500 at bj’s !!!! Just ordered 15 $100 gift cards my self!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter