• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall dining plan e-mail: Where do you live?

HaleyB

I am not a robot
I think they pick people based on zip codes (from something a CM said to me) when they send these out. So I am wondering what States/zip codes they have gone out to.

If you got this offer, will you please post your State or Zip code? I want to test my theory, and I want to know if any have come to my area...

I got one and I'm from Houston 77075. Of course my trip is booked for June :sad2:

I received one in the beginning of May. Zip code 07735. I was told there was no rhyme or reason as to who they went to, it was just a random selection.

I did not get the e-mail; however, I had that pin code attached to my name in their system. Zip code is 11742 and WE ARE USING THE CODE!!!

I got one several weeks ago. Delaware 19709. I stayed at Disney 2 years ago, same time frame. I have 2 kids, 10 & 12. : :cool1: Before I got the code I had just booked a moderate resort for 7 nights with 7 day tickets. At the time we decided not to do the dining plan, because I knew we would not spend $140 a day on food. My 10 yr old and I still split a lot of meals. Once I got the code, I added it to my existing package (through AAA). I'm saving close to $1000 on food!!!!! :Pinkbounc So, if you have AAA you can book the code through them. The advantage is you get the parking passes and a visit to the comfort center at MK. In addition, if you use the AAA platinum VISA (which we use for all our gas purchases), you get 2% back on your total vacation cost, plus points towards future vacations.

Either DC-20037, or NJ-07045. Not sure what mailing address my e-mail address is linked with.

I want the PIN Code fairy to visit my email inbox!!
I'd love to add it but haven't received one :(

Kentucky 42220

I don't see any kind of pattern here with these locations. Seems pretty random to me. :confused3 I booked our vaction using the pin code for Sept. 24 to Oct. 1st. :cool1:

South Carolina - 29334. We had reservations for mid-October (10th Anniversary Trip). Moved it up to the end of September and planning to eat well. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter