• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall dining plan e-mail: Where do you live?

Wisconsin here 53213 can't use it going in Nov. I sign up for all the Disney stuff. Order DVD (trip planning etc)

Really hope I get one for Nov.

HaleyB said:
I think they pick people based on zip codes (from something a CM said to me) when they send these out. So I am wondering what States/zip codes they have gone out to.

If you got this offer, will you please post your State or Zip code? I want to test my theory, and I want to know if any have come to my area...

we do not have zip codes here in Ireland
but I got mind the day after I came home from WDW

if only it came a month before :rotfl2:

least now I know i am on there list

jns said:
we do not have zip codes here in Ireland
but I got mind the day after I came home from WDW

if only it came a month before :rotfl2:

least now I know i am on there list

Wow, I didn't know they sent them to anyone outside the US- I know the DISers on the Canadian board are all sad because there were no code e-mails to Canadians, or at least that is what they are saying on that board.

If you are referring to the pin code good from end of Aug to beginning of Oct - we got it at VA zip code 22015. We went for a first visit last year offsite & are Disney VISA holders. All this talk is making me re-consider holding out for Nov to go again!

I think I am going to call and see if I have a pin, wish me luck :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: If not I can hope for a second round of pins aimed more at my area and change my ressie dates if I have too. With the new MYW prices and the dining plan being a good deal even if you have to pay for it :rotfl2: I can't resist booking a quick fall trip :cool1:

Thanks everyone for posting. Lots of East Coasters and seems like a splash of the mid west. Only one from Texas that I saw, maybe that was a fluke? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter