Fantasic Ressies thur Resort

kathyclownfish

Mouseketeer
When we did the Fantasmic dinner package on our 2000 trip, you could reserve the MGM restaurant by calling your resort 7 days prior. The CRO at CBR made the ressies for us at THe Brown Derby. Can we still do this thur the resort, or do you have to call Disney dining? Thanks:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

As far as I know that is still the process. You can only make them up to 7 days in advance and you can do it at check-in at your resort or at MGM.

Sorry to eavesdrop...but I'm wondering...how do you reserve Fantasmic Dinner Packages if you are staying off-site?

Steph, if you are staying off-site, you need to make PS at MGM guest relations booth. The earliest you can do this is 7 days prior to the night you want. According to a few of the other posts, many people have no problem getting a table the same day they make their ressies. Good luck!

Hi -
I was in WDW 8/12-8/18. Called Dining from home on the 11th to get PS's for Chef Mickey(successful - tho I wasn't on 2 previous tries).
Asked Dining about calling my resort(WL) beforehand to get FDP for Brown Derby on Friday 8/17. She said no need to wait or call someone else - she could do it right there - and did - gave me confirmation # and everything. I was thrilled!She did review with me that at least one entree must be ordered for every two people.Some people must go and not eat full meals just to get the Fantasmic voucher?
Get to WL. Double check BD ressies w/ FDP please? CM pulled it up - no problem - you're there!
Arrive BD ten minutes prior to ressies not down for FDP!!CM says not to worry - we've had no shows and I have the voucher for you. Okay!
Check and double check! Also - we had time after dinner to do a few things in MGM - got to "special gate" at 8:25 - and took at LEAST 15 minutes to walk to the "special seating area". Had no idea it was so long and uphill and felt like we were walking all the way to the Swan! Mom was feeling really beat - 70 y/o and does pretty good usually!
Show is worth it, tho! Also BD Cobb salad and filet mignon to die for!

THanks so much for your reply. I'm planning on calling from home also. It's easier than having to remember to call when you are there. I'll try the Cobb salad. . . . sounds yummy! I'm planning to confirm all my PS's. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter