• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

I completely missed the news of the realese of the packages and when I was able to check for January 4 everything was gone. I decided to call disney dining today just to see if they could find anything, and I was very lucky, they were able to get me Sci-Fi for january 4 as Fantasmic package!!! I'm so excited!!!

I completely missed the news of the realese of the packages and when I was able to check for January 4 everything was gone. I decided to call disney dining today just to see if they could find anything, and I was very lucky, they were able to get me Sci-Fi for january 4 as Fantasmic package!!! I'm so excited!!!
How long did you have to wait? Lunch or dinner?

I just checked, there is MMR lunch for the 4th too… some seem to randomly pop up.

This is why I booked one day Topolinos and one day HS and we would do a quick service if we got a lunch Fantamic package (which we did for HBD). It’s not ideal and it sucks because we normally don’t have a heavy lunch.
yea same, we don't do heavy lunches either so we at least got a dinner ... albiet at 4:50 haha. But I still don't know if i want to mess around with my plans. I am beginning to feel like i should just forget the dining package and just go to the show earlier than we would want (the only reason we want the package is to walk in as close to start time/them closing off the section as possible), especially if they end up having 2 shows, i would just rather go to the late one

Just got off the phone with Disney Dining and they said reservations were released on 12/10. Highly doubt this is accurate as I was checking hourly - including 12am and 6am. Like another user said, maybe they released approximately 3 reservations??? Very disappointing. They clearly messed up somewhere given all the availability we're seeing in February 😿

Just got off the phone with Disney Dining and they said reservations were released on 12/10. Highly doubt this is accurate as I was checking hourly - including 12am and 6am. Like another user said, maybe they released approximately 3 reservations??? Very disappointing. They clearly messed up somewhere given all the availability we're seeing in February 😿
They did release many days, but there are only a couple of people who have said they got anything between 12/9-1/31. It seems like their system has a glitch and didn't open up all the dates.

I am specifically needing 1/28-1/31. Nothing showed up the day they were released nor since then-at least on the many refreshes over the last several days.

I will keep checking periodically. I think we here on this forum will know about it sooner than those who don't frequent these boards and know when to look.

fingers crossed :)

They did release many days, but there are only a couple of people who have said they got anything between 12/9-1/31. It seems like their system has a glitch and didn't open up all the dates.

I am specifically needing 1/28-1/31. Nothing showed up the day they were released nor since then-at least on the many refreshes over the last several days.

I will keep checking periodically. I think we here on this forum will know about it sooner than those who don't frequent these boards and know when to look.

fingers crossed :)
Thank you for the validation haha! And the further information.

I am specifically hoping for 1/27, so same boat. I'll keep obsessively checking, and yes hopefully being relatively in the know will eventually work out for all of us on here!

Actually, they were released on Friday 12/9. So the CM was wrong about that. Scroll back a few pages & you can read the posts when people started booking.

my 60+7 starts today, I was able to find Fantasmic Hollywood and Vine package for Feb 14th lunch (they had scifi package available as well), and on Feb 17th I was able to get topolinos breakfast and scifi for 430 pm same day

my 60+7 starts today, I was able to find Fantasmic Hollywood and Vine package for Feb 14th lunch (they had scifi package available as well), and on Feb 17th I was able to get topolinos breakfast and scifi for 430 pm same day
That is a low crowd time. We don’t do sci fi dine in anymore either. Although we did love their milkshakes.

Looks like a great trip! Dining is one place where you still feel the old Disney magic. Hope you have a wonderful time!

That is a low crowd time. We don’t do sci fi dine in anymore either. Although we did love their milkshakes.

Looks like a great trip! Dining is one place where you still feel the old Disney magic. Hope you have a wonderful time!
Thank you, we can't wait. it will be our first time staying at a disney resort (Boardwalk Villa). trying to make it extra special to my boys

Just got HBD for 4:20 on 1/27! Apparently the package doesn't adhere to the 2 hour rule? It didn't make me cancel my Oga's res...:yay:

I also got an alert for afternoons on 1/26 - they had H&V, HBD, and MM available (No Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time cafe or breakfast at H&V) - I got a dining package reservation for dinner at H&V!

ETA: I got multiple Stakeout alerts about Fantasmic Dining Packages on the afternoon of 1/26 - I also had Mouse Dining Alerts set up but did not receive any....

Last edited:
Definitely make sure to check between 1 - 4 p.m. for packages as well. I know it's not the ideal time to eat but we saw a couple of times for parties of 2 the last week in January when searching for Sci-Fi (we booked ours for 3:45).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter