Fantasmic vs. World of Color

Patrick Britz

Earning My Ears
I have one day to go to both DCA and DL on my trip to SoCal next week...should I work my schedule around the World of Color show or Fantasmic? Thanks for your insight!

I love both shows!
I wonder if you could maybe try to catch one of the shows for Fantasmic---maybe even a dining package so you have guaranteed seating and then hustle in between DCA/DL?
DCA usually closes once WOC is done, so maybe the second Fantasmic would give you some leeway to hustle between the parks?

I love both shows!
I wonder if you could maybe try to catch one of the shows for Fantasmic---maybe even a dining package so you have guaranteed seating and then hustle in between DCA/DL?
DCA usually closes once WOC is done, so maybe the second Fantasmic would give you some leeway to hustle between the parks?
Thanks so much...not familiar with the west coast parks, but both DL and DCA are closing at 9:00 the day I can attend so not sure there will be two Fantasmic shows.

What day are you going? Right now Fantasmic is only running on Friday nights and weekends...If DL is closing at 9pm I'm guessing there isn't Fantasmic! that night, so I'd plan on WOC.

Our vote would absolutely be World of Color. There is, hands down, nothing like World of Color in all of Disney. While I love Disneyland's Fantasmic (I much prefer it to WDW's version), if you haven't seen World of Color, it is an absolute must. This is actually the one thing I tell people they cannot miss if they're headed for their first time (not sure if that applies to you, but just goes to show how much I love WOC).

Either way, you can't go wrong. They are both amazing shows. I like Fantasmic better, but World of Color is also fantastic.

Will be there in early to mid March, do you think they will add more Fantasmic shows during the week, maybe one night a week during perhaps M-Th? I guess I'll know next week as soon as the future operating schedule opens..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter