Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

I moved a breakfast earlier with the Attractions package, and it didn't charge me again. However, I had previously changed some passes and breakfast time, and it did charge me again. Surprisingly, my foreign transaction fee got refunded on my Chase Disney Visa.

If you are keeping the package, I would see if you can get the FS Day Pass for more than 1 day. I have seen some stuff that I thought wouldn't allow people with packages to get it for more than just the 1 day, but I may have misunderstood. Packages all currently include 1 FS day pass, so you will at least get 1 day no matter what. When are you going? Things may change by then.
November. I do see this on the 1 day passport page on the TDR site, so I think you're correct.

"Guests who booked an applicable plan through Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages cannot use their Guest Benefits to purchase additional 1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic tickets for the days when you already have a Park ticket."

I might book it anyway just to get the exclusive park entrance.

November. I do see this on the 1 day passport page on the TDR site, so I think you're correct.

"Guests who booked an applicable plan through Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages cannot use their Guest Benefits to purchase additional 1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic tickets for the days when you already have a Park ticket."

I might book it anyway just to get the exclusive park entrance.
I think you still may be able to access fantasy springs area though each day and wait standby if you are staying in the FS hotel. You wouldn't be able to get the fantasy springs magic for a second day with the wristband which allows you the unlimited premier access line access.

The Yen is at one of its lowest value compared to the US dollar in a year right now so it would be a great time to exchange for some dollars for Yen at the bank for your upcoming trips 😊

Would you guys recommend booking an 'attractions and more' package if we only want to eat at the Snuggly Duckling restaurant? We don't care about the table service restaurants in the parks. I am also considering booking the Fantasy Springs hotel as my hotel instead of Miracosta just so we can get the passport on the Disneysea day that doesn't have FS access (unless I'm misunderstanding how that works.)

I'm just afraid we wouldn't be able to get a mobile order slot and we REALLY want to eat there as big Tangled fans.

The Snuggly Duckling is a counter-service restaurant that will offer mobile order, so you could also plan on using that.

I booked the Attractions package as my main goal is riding Space Mountain as many times as I can and it includes 3 premier access at Tokyo Disneyland. I booked two for Space Mountain and will buy an extra Disney Premier Access, as I expect an insane wait since I am going on July 31st, its last operating day.

The Snuggly Duckling is a counter-service restaurant that will offer mobile order, so you could also plan on using that.

I booked the Attractions package as my main goal is riding Space Mountain as many times as I can and it includes 3 premier access at Tokyo Disneyland. I booked two for Space Mountain and will buy an extra Disney Premier Access, as I expect an insane wait since I am going on July 31st, its last operating day.
I'm aware but I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a mobile order slot.

I'm heading towards booking the Attractions package as I don't want one less attraction for a character meet and greet. I can meet Mickey here.

Since I was on an airplane for 9 hours yesterday to go on a business trip I thought I can use a bit of travel time to wrap my mind around Tokyo Disney.

If I understood correctly, the booking system for table service restaurants opens 30 days at 9am prior to your stay. That's what I find when I look under my booking ‚privileges'.
How likely are cancellations? Is it worth stalking the website if restaurants are sold out?

Another question regarding the check in day. I believe there is no happy entry on arrival day? It would be our Disneyland day and I was thinking of checking in around noon and heading for lunch (currently booked at Oceano) before going to the park. The lines will be dreadfully long but we will most likely travel from outside of Tokyo and won't be able to get there sooner. Is there a chance that we still get either free or paid fastpasses on that day or will they already been gone by noon?
Beauty & beast and splash is already covered thanks to the package.
And now I am thinking of switching my & more package as I rather have 3 premier access passes instead of a character meet! Does it mean I have to cancel the package or can I modify my existing one?

And now I am thinking of switching my & more package as I rather have 3 premier access passes instead of a character meet! Does it mean I have to cancel the package or can I modify my existing one?
You have to book a completely separate package. What I did was book the new package first and then once it was confirmed I canceled the other one I had previously booked. I went from the attractions to the and more because dining at Magellan’s was important to us.

You have to book a completely separate package. What I did was book the new package first and then once it was confirmed I canceled the other one I had previously booked. I went from the attractions to the and more because dining at Magellan’s was important to us.
Thanks for the great advice. I think that is what I will do. I would love dining at one of the park restaurants but unfortunately, they only had the hotel restaurants available.

Since I was on an airplane for 9 hours yesterday to go on a business trip I thought I can use a bit of travel time to wrap my mind around Tokyo Disney.

If I understood correctly, the booking system for table service restaurants opens 30 days at 9am prior to your stay. That's what I find when I look under my booking ‚privileges'.
How likely are cancellations? Is it worth stalking the website if restaurants are sold out?

Another question regarding the check in day. I believe there is no happy entry on arrival day? It would be our Disneyland day and I was thinking of checking in around noon and heading for lunch (currently booked at Oceano) before going to the park. The lines will be dreadfully long but we will most likely travel from outside of Tokyo and won't be able to get there sooner. Is there a chance that we still get either free or paid fastpasses on that day or will they already been gone by noon?
Beauty & beast and splash is already covered thanks to the package.

Check morning of in the app and possibly at the restaurant. I have heard they hold some back, but I don’t know if that’s true. Stalking the site beforehand won’t hurt.

You might be able to get something. It depends upon crowds. This week has been good, but people seem shocked about the low crowds. So it might be an anomaly.

Not sure why people are shocked by the prices, it's a Disney resort. The Disney resorts have always been substantially more expensive than any other hotel just like anywhere else. I even think the Maihama first hotel might be the best secret option for a hotel personally. But really to stay there, you have to know Japanese since there's not really any English speaking staff there.
Staying there (Maihama First) in November. Between the phrases I know, My husbands slightly better but limited Japanese vocabulary, and Google translate, I am not too concerned about the language barrier.

I just booked the attraction package and also moved the breakfast to 6:30am. There were only Superior Alcove Room available at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel and we now have the Hotel Entrance Side instead of Bay Side but I guess it doesn’t make a difference.
It also shows on the app now which means I could cancel the ‚&more package‘ booking.

I am thrilled about the 3 fastpasses per day :)

I made the call to cancel my package with the cheaper MC room and keep the harbor view room. Hoping the refund hits before my credit card statement in a few days :hyper: It appears I’ll only lose about $20USD in the exchange rate since the yen keeps going down, not terrible. Still hoping I can switch to a non-concierge room to save some $ when the 21 day window gets closer though.

I’m in a bit of a pickle with the rest of my trip though, as Hyatt has closed my account due to suspected fraud. I haven’t done anything (unless cancelling and rebooking a million times is fraud lol) and they’re being slow to get back to me (and quite shady overall, as they can’t share “sensitive information” with me). Most of my non-Disney hotels are booked through Hyatt points and I’m definitely worried about what’s going to happen to those stays. Not to mention the cost if I have to book backup cash stays in case they don’t figure it out soon enough. Pretty scary they can just close your account without warning or reason. At least my trip is over a month out so I’m hoping it’ll get resolved in a week or two but what a total nightmare!

Do any of you know if klook follows the US midnight eastern clock for the next day for booking? I am going to try to get a VIP tour for Universal Osaka and I know they sell out quickly. I wasn't sure what time the booking slots switch over to the next day is it US time or Japan. I still have a few weeks before I can buy tickets and am trying to get prepared.

Do any of you know if klook follows the US midnight eastern clock for the next day for booking? I am going to try to get a VIP tour for Universal Osaka and I know they sell out quickly. I wasn't sure what time the booking slots switch over to the next day is it US time or Japan. I still have a few weeks before I can buy tickets and am trying to get prepared.

They don't follow the US clock. I believe most of their activities in Japan follow either Japan time or Hong Kong time which is one hour later.

Just checked and was able to get Miracosta for our first night to match our packages. Previously I had a different view. Now to just get our last night Miracosta to match. Still, hopefully only moving rooms once during a 5 night stay with packages and hotel only in June is pretty good. Hopefully, once FS are released, more stuff will free up.

Just checked and was able to get Miracosta for our first night to match our packages. Previously I had a different view. Now to just get our last night Miracosta to match. Still, hopefully only moving rooms once during a 5 night stay with packages and hotel only in June is pretty good. Hopefully, once FS are released, more stuff will free up.
You mean, you don't want to experience Tokyo Disney Resort a la Mammoth Club and stay in a completely different room every night? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter