FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks- such a bummer. Ill let my wife take the baby to see Mickey. Just seems like a waste of a FP since most adults come just for 1 family photo.
Most people think most adults do that, but that usually isn’t the case. Plus, Disney tracks guests in meets and there’s a quota to keep interactions short and guests moving along.

I am sure this has been asked before, so my apologies. Can my husband and I simultaneously log in on separate computers to get fastpasses for different days.. so i can go for FOP for one day, and he can get for SDMT for another day?

I am sure this has been asked before, so my apologies. Can my husband and I simultaneously log in on separate computers to get fastpasses for different days.. so i can go for FOP for one day, and he can get for SDMT for another day?

Yes.

We have reservations at B Resort but cannot get it to link to MDX. Any suggestions?

So just to be sure....

I have a DVC platinum pass.

My child and I are taking two trips this spring, both staying onsite, May 3-6, and again June 9-13.

Since APs can only have 7 total days of FPs at any one time, will we have any trouble booking FPs for both trips, or is that irrelevant since we have two hotel stays?

So just to be sure....

I have a DVC platinum pass.

My child and I are taking two trips this spring, both staying onsite, May 3-6, and again June 9-13.

Since APs can only have 7 total days of FPs at any one time, will we have any trouble booking FPs for both trips, or is that irrelevant since we have two hotel stays?
You’re correct. The 7 day max is irrelevant when you are booking FPs for onsite stays. You’ll be able to book for all park days.

You’re correct. The 7 day max is irrelevant when you are booking FPs for onsite stays. You’ll be able to book for all park days.

Except, isn’t there a limit on how many total days of FP anyone can have? Like 10 days max? I had that issue in late 2016, but I also had an offsite stay about a month before an onsite stay, so that complicated things and might have been the reason I had to use a day before I could book another!

I'm wondering if anyone has some strategy advice for me. We will be at the parks in two weeks. We had FPs lined up for Epcot on the 18th and HS on the 20th for 11 people. An additional family member is joining the group on the 19th. My sister has requested that we switch our plans up and do MK/HS on the 18th and Epcot on the 20th. I'm sure the 18th in particular will be super busy since it's a holiday weekend.
1. Anyone have any great ideas on how to handle getting FPs for so many people at this late date if I cancel the ones I have?
2. To clarify the FP rules, if we are park hopping MK to HS and I manage to get a FP for MK, do I have to get and use 3 FP in the MK before I can try and get any the day of, for HS?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Except, isn’t there a limit on how many total days of FP anyone can have? Like 10 days max? I had that issue in late 2016, but I also had an offsite stay about a month before an onsite stay, so that complicated things and might have been the reason I had to use a day before I could book another!
The PP only has a total of 9 onsite days.

APs have been able to book for 14 days of FPs when onsite. Then if they have longer stays, they can book each day until they reach the days that they need - if onsite. Your offsite stay affected your booking days.

I'm wondering if anyone has some strategy advice for me. We will be at the parks in two weeks. We had FPs lined up for Epcot on the 18th and HS on the 20th for 11 people. An additional family member is joining the group on the 19th. My sister has requested that we switch our plans up and do MK/HS on the 18th and Epcot on the 20th. I'm sure the 18th in particular will be super busy since it's a holiday weekend.
1. Anyone have any great ideas on how to handle getting FPs for so many people at this late date if I cancel the ones I have?
2. To clarify the FP rules, if we are park hopping MK to HS and I manage to get a FP for MK, do I have to get and use 3 FP in the MK before I can try and get any the day of, for HS?
Thanks for any help you can give.
1. Don’t Cancel; Check Availability first.
FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Checking Availability; Park Hopping; Additional Tier 1 Booking; CL FP Trial Program

2. No, you never need to pre-book 3 FPs. See the park hopping tips in the link above. :)

The PP only has a total of 9 onsite days.

APs have been able to book for 14 days of FPs when onsite. Then if they have longer stays, they can book each day until they reach the days that they need - if onsite. Your offsite stay affected your booking days.

Thanks for clarifying for me, for future reference!

Sorry if this is a silly question (or has been asked before) but I want to clarify before going to the parks.

I'm traveling with a larger group (9 adults) and most of our FPs are booked together since we aren't planning to split up much. We also have 4 kids who won't meet height req's for the 44 inch and up rides. With a large group willing to take turns with the kids, I'm not expecting rider switch to be necessary. My question is, can come of us scan our FPs and ride the attraction, and then the rest of the group scan their FPs once we get off (if it's in the hour window.) We have FPs for FoP from 3:05-4:05 and everyone wants to ride. So can half of us scan and ride right at 3:05 and then switch off so the other half can scan at, for exmaple, 4pm? Again, this is assuming that the worst care scenario doesn't take place, and we are able to get off before the window hour is up. I just want to be sure that once some of us scan our FP's is won't "reset" to let the whole group pick another FP. Does the system know to hold off until the hour is up, or until everyone in the party has scanned?

Sorry if this is a silly question (or has been asked before) but I want to clarify before going to the parks.

I'm traveling with a larger group (9 adults) and most of our FPs are booked together since we aren't planning to split up much. We also have 4 kids who won't meet height req's for the 44 inch and up rides. With a large group willing to take turns with the kids, I'm not expecting rider switch to be necessary. My question is, can come of us scan our FPs and ride the attraction, and then the rest of the group scan their FPs once we get off (if it's in the hour window.) We have FPs for FoP from 3:05-4:05 and everyone wants to ride. So can half of us scan and ride right at 3:05 and then switch off so the other half can scan at, for exmaple, 4pm? Again, this is assuming that the worst care scenario doesn't take place, and we are able to get off before the window hour is up. I just want to be sure that once some of us scan our FP's is won't "reset" to let the whole group pick another FP. Does the system know to hold off until the hour is up, or until everyone in the party has scanned?

The system looks at individuals, not groups. After the first group scans, each one of them would be able to book another FP, but no one in the second group would be able to because they would not have used all their FPs yet.

Hey everyone.. long time lurker here and I'm looking for any advice or tips for our first MK day.. My Dh and 3 children (10, 8, 2) will have 3 MK days but my dad, stepmom, brother(16) and niece(15) will be joining us only for the 1st one so I want to make sure they are able to do as much as possible without having to criss cross all over the park. We have a 12:15 lunch at BOG so I was thinking we get there at opening and start with POTC, then big thunder, splash and HM. Then a FP for peter pan maybe at 1030 (or later??)? then a FP for 7dmt next, we will standby the rest of fantasyland. Have our 12:15 BOG lunch and then have a 1pm FP for Space mountain and try for 4th for the Buzz ride. WE will most likely skip a lot of the shows and character meets for another MK day because I don't think they will be interested. This MK day (May 1st) also says it opens at 7:45 for a special ticketed event so I'm not sure how that will affect morning crowds. Will this plan work or should we do the opposite and start at Space and go around the other way?

Hey everyone.. long time lurker here and I'm looking for any advice or tips for our first MK day.. My Dh and 3 children (10, 8, 2) will have 3 MK days but my dad, stepmom, brother(16) and niece(15) will be joining us only for the 1st one so I want to make sure they are able to do as much as possible without having to criss cross all over the park. We have a 12:15 lunch at BOG so I was thinking we get there at opening and start with POTC, then big thunder, splash and HM. Then a FP for peter pan maybe at 1030 (or later??)? then a FP for 7dmt next, we will standby the rest of fantasyland. Have our 12:15 BOG lunch and then have a 1pm FP for Space mountain and try for 4th for the Buzz ride. WE will most likely skip a lot of the shows and character meets for another MK day because I don't think they will be interested. This MK day (May 1st) also says it opens at 7:45 for a special ticketed event so I'm not sure how that will affect morning crowds. Will this plan work or should we do the opposite and start at Space and go around the other way?

Hi, :welcome: to the DIS!

This thread is primarily about the specifics of FP+, not necessarily general touring plans/advice. Feel free to post it as a new thread, you’ll likely get plenty of folks with advice.

FYI, the 7:45AM “Special Ticketed Event” is Early Morning Magic (EMM), it won’t impact crowds. Here’s a thread with more info on EMM if interested: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-“emm”-thread-–-mk-fantasyland-early-morning-magic-faqs-early-august-dates-added-see-post-2.3651152/

Thanks!

Hi, :welcome: to the DIS!

This thread is primarily about the specifics of FP+, not necessarily general touring plans/advice. Feel free to post it as a new thread, you’ll likely get plenty of folks with advice.

FYI, the 7:45AM “Special Ticketed Event” is Early Morning Magic (EMM), it won’t impact crowds. Here’s a thread with more info on EMM if interested: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-“emm”-thread-–-mk-fantasyland-early-morning-magic-faqs-early-august-dates-added-see-post-2.3651152/

Thanks!
Thanks.. I started my own thread so feel free to delete

Is a Fast Pass really necessary for Indiana Jones? We are going the Tuesday after Presidents Day (2/20). I'd rather use the FP for Start Tours and ToT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter