Paging Mr. Morrow (aka Nate) is great. His enthusiasm is infectious.

Also, been trying to keep up with Robert and Alyssa in 'Year With The Ears' and their journey in living at Disney World in 2019.

I follow PCDev and Disney Food Blog. I love how PCDev ends with “It’s nice to be nice” and always find his videos informative and pleasant.

Molly just needs to not chew with her mouth open. Kinda gross. Otherwise she’s got some excellent stuff.
I don't really follow any blogs/YouTubers, but did stumble across Molly's food posts before our trip in October (researching the Halloween themed treats). After that, we started checking out some of her other dining reviews and like them, but my wife keeps commenting about her chewing! :rotfl2:

Also, been trying to keep up with Robert and Alyssa in 'Year With The Ears' and their journey in living at Disney World in 2019.
I really like Robert & Alyssa's DVC room tour videos!

Not a single mention of Ordinary Adventures? :( Though they are mainly CA focused, they have been to FL many times and have great videos. They focus on Galaxy's Edge a lot so that kind of transcends which coast they're at. On top of that, they're just awesome.

I tend to watch:
TheDailyWoo - Adam - so cool he's now in FL and focused on WDW
Molly from AllEars - she's awesome
Mickey Views - Braden is very informative
DFBGuide - totally agree on the soothing voice
Super Enthused - just realized no mention of Jackie either....she's great! Though I guess she does cover most all parks in FL and not just WDW focused
Michael Kay
Disney Dad

The Magic Dads
Paging Mr. Morrow
Simply A & L

The above are not asking for money or Super Chats. Also, some are just fake. One team really comes to mind plus I cannot handle that fake annoying laugh that they have. I only watch a few.

Last edited:
I follow PCDev and Disney Food Blog. I love how PCDev ends with “It’s nice to be nice” and always find his videos informative and pleasant.
I can't figure out why PrinceCharmingDev shortened his display name. Newcomers might think he's trying to be politically correct.😁

The favorites in our house:
Dis unplugged
DFB
Resort TV1
DisLyfeofOurs
Living in Diz
TPM Vids
Paging Mr. Morrow
Princess and the Bear
Super Enthused
Five Fires
LBV TV

Our favorite you tubers are: The Tim Tracker ( not to be missed ) WDWNT, Mickey Views, DFB, All Ears, Dis Unplugged, Prince Charming, Paging Mr. Morrow, The Daily Woo

Alot of those already mentioned - but Beyond The Kingdoms is one of my favorite informational ones!

And Michael Kay and his brother are so sweet. I geeked out when I met them on a cruise. I yelled "I KNOW YOU!" and got a photo. Super chill of me. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter