We use to be all about Tim tracker untill Jen and Jackson became more of a focus. Now it's just now and then..
We love Adam the woo
Kyle Pallo and Jojos world
Love the Friday live feed from resorttv

DisUnplugged,
Tim Tracker (he so sounds like Kermit the Frog- which to me is endearing),
DFB (yes repeats same info often but I love her manner of speaking and that she so often cracks herself up),
WDW News Today (Tom's dry sense of humor makes me laugh),
TPM Vids,
Diz Avenue,
ResortTV1,
WDW Couple,
The Kingdom Report
Dad's Guide...
Sub'ed to a few others but don't watch them on the regular like these listed.

Last edited:

....I got to meet up with two of my faves last week:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjT6hzhm-8gKdDMSQsmjHai4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhG_UrJkL1R5Qp1f-IkmRNLaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

No offense intended but who are they? 😊
...the first photo is of Brayden from Mickey Views (as the shirt suggests) and I met him as we were walking past the back of Mouse Gear. The bottom photo shows the brother/sister duo Josh and Jenna from ResortTV1 - our meeting was after they got off the Wedway People Mover.

We love the Trackers, and Adam the Woo. Bother have grown up a LOT over the past decade, and both have faced hateful backlash from when they were younger. They are both examples of good people who learn from life, and make it better for themselves, and everyone around them.

...can anyone tell me his name? My DS and his DGF met him today at DAK, but I can't remember his name... :confused3

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgJNNSz9y-BJPaUszPh-8ygV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

EDIT:
It's Nate from "Paging Mr. Tom. Morrow"....

Last edited:
Not a single mention of Ordinary Adventures? :( Though they are mainly CA focused, they have been to FL many times and have great videos. They focus on Galaxy's Edge a lot so that kind of transcends which coast they're at. On top of that, they're just awesome.

I tend to watch:
TheDailyWoo - Adam - so cool he's now in FL and focused on WDW
Molly from AllEars - she's awesome
Mickey Views - Braden is very informative
DFBGuide - totally agree on the soothing voice
Super Enthused - just realized no mention of Jackie either....she's great! Though I guess she does cover most all parks in FL and not just WDW focused
Michael Kay
Disney Dad
I was just coming to say Ordinary Adventures. We found them when they did their Aulani trip and now we watch them regularly.

...can anyone tell me his name? My DS and his DGF met him today at DAK, but I can't remember his name... :confused3

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgJNNSz9y-BJPaUszPh-8ygV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

EDIT:
That's a great pic... my kids would love to meet him he is a great vlogger really wholesome

Tim Tracker
Disney food blog
Ordinary Adventures
This Natasha.- She does some wonderful videos on Japan and Tokyo Disneyland. She hasn't posted in awhile and I miss her
Karen Bee

Adam Hattan! He doesn't have any Disney World vlogs since 2019, but watching the old ones is so entertaining and I hope he is going to make more when the US border opens.

ResortTV1
Drew in the Moment
LBV TV Disney
Vacation Exploration
Ordinary Adventures

EDIT:
He is the best, my hands down favorite. He is always so positive, even if it's something negative. He has such a good "aura" about him. I'm not a fan of the word "aura" but I can't really describe it any other way.

Disney Food blog, All ears, Paging Mr. marow. Michael Kay use to be but then sadly went way down hill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter