Favorite drink

Lapu Lapu from 'Ohana's at The Polynesian!!! It is POTENT!::yes:: :wave:

I had a fabulous margarita at AKL, I can't remember the name of it, but it was one of the best I've ever had.

#1 Watermelon Martini at Brown Derby

#2 Key Lime Martini At Brown Derby

#3 Bayberry Martini at Flying Fish

Kae

Originally posted by joats
I had a fabulous margarita at AKL, I can't remember the name of it, but it was one of the best I've ever had.
Absolutely one of the best I have aver had too. Was it Victoria Falls Mist then, or was there some other name? It was great tho.

Originally posted by poohbear1029
The Victoria Falls Mist at AKL! YUM!!!

If this is the green drink you can get out at the pool bar, this is my favorite too.

A beer from Germany or England at Epcot. :) One of the special "seasonal" beers at the Big River Grill and Brewing Works (at the Boardwalk).

Hehe, I do drink lots of stuff other than beer (enjoy wine a lot), but I always look forward to my Germany beer and my special Big River beer. :jester:

Is wine considered a cocktail?

Anyhow, I first tried South African Pinotage wines at Jiko's at the AKL. Absolutely a wonderful red wine!

Rhonna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter