Favorite drink

YES THEY ARE WORTH THE $8!

& as for the other post...I am unfamiliar w/ the green drink @ the pool bar....what does it taste like? Is it fruity? The fruity mixed drinks I am a total suckah for. :-)
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo princess:

me, frozen and fruity, and by-the-pool!

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

:sunny:

Originally posted by madalex
If this is the green drink you can get out at the pool bar, this is my favorite too. [/QUOTE

Yes, I believe it is. I even had them email me the recipe. From memory, its midori, banana liquour, sprite, and grand marnier, I believe. Oh, I think there is citrus juice in it too!

YUM!!!

I have a few :tongue: :

Welsh Dragon (Peach schnapps, melon liquer, creme de menthe, Orange juice and pineapple juice) - Rose and Crown, England, Epcot

Northwestern Exposure (Concoction of Vodka, Kahlua, Amaretto, and Cream with a splash of Coca-Cola) - Territory Lounge, Wilderness Lodge

Bloody Mary - Brown Derby (MGM) or Fulton's (DTD)

The Oslo (Strawberries, Creme de Banana, Linie Aquavit and vodka) - Restaurant Akershus, Norway, Epcot

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Lapu Lapu at Ohana's, Ringnes in Norway at Epcot, and the Microbrew House beer at the Trout Pass in WL (I've had so many that I can't even remember the name)

I'm with Cinmell - a frozen pina colada poolside at Stormalong Bay would be ideal.

On the other hand, I tried a Kungaloosh and had to send it back. It was HORRIBLE (and I am not a picky drinker normally).

Originally posted by tiggersmom2
Lapu Lapu from 'Ohana's at The Polynesian!!! It is POTENT!::yes:: :wave:

What's in this drink? Going in January sans child and plan on hopping bars on the monorail! Sounds like I should try this one.

Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge at 'Ohana
Goombay Smash from Banana Cabana at CBR

I actually quite enjoy that mango dacquiri thing at Restaurant Akershus--best frozen alcholic concoction that I've ever tasted!

Lapu Lapu - Tropical fruit juices and Myers dark rum served a fresh pineapple topped with Bacardi 151 $9.99

We have to have one of these every time we visit WDW - though I'm tempted to try the Parrot Passion - that sounds right up my alley...

With the Lapu Lapu's - have more than one of these and then try to pronounce it!!! "Waitress! Get me another one of those Palu Palu's!!!" :)

I like the Sultry Seahorse at OKW, also.

Originally posted by Beth
Lapu Lapu - Tropical fruit juices and Myers dark rum served a fresh pineapple topped with Bacardi 151 $9.99

Thank you! I was beginning to think no one was going to answer my question! I will be trying one of these on our January trip for sure!

Hands down for me is Miss Melodie's Colada at the River Roost lounge at Port Orleans Riverside. I thought that I'd had the best Pina colada before but this tops them all. I highly recommend it.

A close second is the Tradewinds at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly. That was pretty tasty as well.

Anyway....I recommend trying Miss Melodie's colada if you are a colada fan. I swear, you'll fall in love with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter