Favorite drink

Used to be the Mint shakes at Sci Fi but they changed them a few years ago and they are not the same.

They were an adult only type shake and we used them as our dessert when we went to Sci Fi.

Sometime after Christmas in 2000 and before Thanksgiving in 2001 they changed their menus and it has not been the same. We used to enjoy going there, but have not been since 2001. We were really looking forward to going there and then everything had changed and it was such a let down. :(

Will have to look for something else, though we do like doing the wine tasting in Germany and usually end up with a bottle or two.:rolleyes:

Any suggestions for something to try? We are planning an adults only night - leaving DD (17) in the room to fend for herself and DH & I are going to PI for the evening. I already have plans on going to the Adventurers Club to check it out.

I've seen a number of votes for Ringness beer and I have to agree. Imagine my disappointment (and yours when you read this) that Norway no longer has Ringness. Carlsburg bought them out and no longer allows Ringness to be exported (according to a CM at Norway this past June). You now get Carlsburg beer there. It's not bad, just not in the same league as Ringness. :mad: :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter