• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

favorite souviners

My favorite would have to be from DD the Christmas Shop. A Mickey Mouse ears ornament with DD name on it......Can not wait to put it on the tree!

Also, Mickey magnets.

We will be on our honeymoon in July and I would prefer to wear pins to the "ears". (Easier to wear in the heat, and easier to get fi to wear!) What should be our first stop for these fun souviners?

We saw these a few weeks ago at the World of Disney @ DD! There were sooo many cute things for newlyweds! I just wish they had them when I got married! (a "fake" MM showed up at my wedding, though!! ;) And, my DH gave me a brick around the world during our reception!) So sweet, even though he can't stand WDW! :D

Well, I go a little nuts when I'm down in WDW.. I'm sure Mickey76 and I will spoil ourselves. Usually I get a sweatshirt, a couple shirts, pj pants, a stuffed animal, and other various things. I like to get something that I can use and still remember the trip.....like my sweat shirts......I love wearing them and remembering it's from WDW :) I can't wait to be there in 5 days with my honey......:D

My favorite item to bring home is the current CD of "Music from the Parks" Whenever I listen to the CD I'm back in Disney. My daughter loves to collect pressed pennies. It's inexpensive and fun to locate all of the different pressed penny machines.

A shirt and a bunch of magnets. This year I fogot to get a photo album and the Disney Store only has tiny ones. Bummer.

My favorite souvenirs are: Jewelry,Micker sorser hat, the princess hats,the candy from the confectionary on main Street U.S.A, the little porcielin characters,music boxes,and the post cards are pretty cool too.:mad: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :smooth: :jester: :bounce:

DS-12: spinning, glowing Mickey ears from Fantasmic, fiber optic flash lights (he's sitting behind me reading over my should and DICTATING!)

Me: all the ride souvenir photos, I love to see the expressions on our faces

Gee, I don't think I could pick just one thing that I brought back that makes me remember the fun we had in 1999. The "Millennium Celebration" CD and the "Official WDW Resort" CD's would probably top the list, along with the 150 or so photographs and the videos (which I've been meaning to get and out and look at again because I won't get to go to WDW this year).

I bought a t-shirt as my "treat" last time and i will let you know a money saving tip I use. When you buy t-shirts, as an adult, if you can wear a large or a medium, go to the kids section. You can buy a large or xlarge t-shirt in the kids section and save $5 or more. Same t-shirts.

DIXIE LANDINGS - 2000
ALL STAR MOVIES - Upcoming Nov:D

By far my fave souviener is the picture of Laura and I on Tower Of Terror...we were the ONLY ones in the car so we just HAD to buy it. I also get magnets (I work at a daycare, and I put them up there), and t-shirts.

My favorite souvenirs are .....

1: my first snowglobe that has the castle in it, and plays '' A dream is a wish your heart makes ".

2:Pressed pennies

3:great photos that my Mom takes of us :bounce: :bounce:

Minnie's Pal...If I was to scan my pic, how would I be able to post it here? Or can you do that type of stuff on this board?
Or you can email us at twinz@attcanada.net and I can email it to you!

Like most of you, I also collect the fridge photo magnets, resort magnets and resort beach towels, pens, t-shirts.... I also like to get a wooden scrollsaw picture frame at DowntownDisney. Last time I was there I bought scrollsaw name plaques for everyone in my family. Too cute!

Every trip I get a photo album, picture frame, and a couple of pins.
Last week, I got my fave souvie yet... by accident.

My sunglasses broke during our 2nd hour at MK(first day of our trip). I got the CUTEST sunglasses from the Emporium. They have blue lenses and a small Eeyore with a butterfly on his head in the left corner of the left lens. The are adorable and now every time I put them on ( almost every day while driving) I am reminded of Disney World!!

Silly question from a first-timer:
Are there any playing cards for sale with WDW pics on them? We're really not big on all the character stuff -- can get Mickey, etc. at local discount store!), but would rather enjoy WDW, Florida images on things. Will need some cards for the trip as we're camping, but would be just as happy to buy some special ones there.

My son bought playing cards somewhere at WDW with a picture of the castle on the front of them. I'm sure they should be easy to find.

I always buy a pen when I am at Disney...I have so many of them now...I like the ones that have the heads shaped at the top and my favorite is Pluto!! :)

I also always pick up a few favorite pins I like as well! :)

The refillable mug I bought at the resort. Actually it is my 2 year old nephew's mug. I had one and he had one but one morning he decided that he liked mine better and cried for it! So we traded. Now I use it every morning for coffee and it reminds me of my great vacation and of my nephew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter