Favorite Swan/Dolphin Pool?

I would call the Swan/Dolphin more of a pool complex. There is the main Grotto pool with a regular rectangular pool on each side basically, one by the Swan and one by the pool restaurant/bar. The Grotto pool is divided up into areas so if you need to be able to see your children at all times, it is not the pool for you. It does have hidden hot tubs. The rectangular pool next to the Swan seems to be the least crowded but is pretty basic. The pool next to the restaurant/bar is really close to the restaurant/bar so convenient for food/drinks but also pretty basic and in open view.

I agree with the previous poster: Swan and Dolphin is more like one big pool area. There aren't separate quiet pools spread out a distance from each other like the other resorts.

The Swan pool is really warm, and kind of sits alone off to the side. It’s normally pretty quiet.

Of the rest of the pool complex, my favorite spot to be is the main grotto pool, with a chair behind the waterfall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter