• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite thing to eat?

dearinggirl

Mouseketeer
I'm going to Disneyland in 10 days and I am pregnant. All I can think about are what I'll eat there. I'd love to hear what your favorite things to eat in Disneyland and California Adventure are. Let's hear it.... ::MickeyMo

In DL the meal I eat most are the chicken strips at the Golden Horseshoe. I also love the chicken and veggie skewers at Bengal Barbeque. In DCA, I love the soup in bread bowls at the Pacific Wharf Cafe. As for hotels (though you didn't ask), the nachos and chicken sandwich at White Water Snacks in the Grand Californian are my favorite things in the DL area to eat.

I love the pasta and the chicken at the Plaza Restaurant. The Barbecue Chicken salad at the Hungry Bear is good. I love practically anything from Rancho del Zocalo. There are also so many restaurants around DL, that you can find anything you want.

Down by pooh and splash mt is a shop that has great candy stuff, my favorite were the choc. covered strawberries........

I love the chicken fusilli (sp?) and the chicken caeser salad at Redd Rockets in Tomorrowland, the Mickey shaped cookies at Blue Ribbon Bakery, the burgers at Taste Pilots in DCA and of course Mickey ice cream bars! I could go on and on but that would only give evidence to how much I eat at Disneyland!

My husband LOVES the Corn Dogs at the end of Main Street. He tries to put them out of business!!

I like the mozzarella cheese sticks at the Stage Door Cafe in Frontierland and the clam chowder in a bread bowl <can be found throughout DL>. The ice cream on Main St. & Burrbank in DCA and striker penne pasta and cheese onion soup at Ariel's Grotto.

Also the chili cheese fries in the Golden Horseshoe are good too!

abby said:
Down by pooh and splash mt is a shop that has great candy stuff, my favorite were the choc. covered strawberries........

Ooooh....I love those strawberries! They are absolutely heavenly!

My 2 favorites are Dole floats and the Monte at the Blue Bayou....yummy.....

pumpkin fudge
corn dogs
cinnamon rolls from Blue Ribbon
popcorn
mickey ice cream bars
new orleans fritters
jerked pork chops with root beer apples at Blue Bayou (!! I never order anything else!!!)
gumbo
anything at Bengal BBQ
churros

um...is that it? :) :) :) I'm hungry now! LOL

I can't believe I forgot Mickey soft pretzels!

I LOVE the skewers at Bengal Barbeque (actually had a bunch of people stop me in the park to find out where I had gotten them from) and Monte Cristo sandwhiches... yummy :)

The pork chops at Blue Bayou are a favorite of mine as well!
The burritos at the Rancho del Zocolo.
The Mickey Pretzel with Cheese.
Churros!
Ice Cream at Gibson Girls.
Chili Cheese dog at Award Weiners.
I know I'm missing something... keep em coming!

Aviator's chicken sandwich from Taste Pilot's grill. Yummy! with all those fresh toppings too. =)

Dole Pineapple Whips in Adventureland
Fresh made waffle bowls at the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
Wetzel's Pretzel's at Downtown Disney
Soup in Sourdough Bread Bowls at Pacific Wharf Cafe (DCA)
Chef Mickey's at DLH

Before I realized I was pregnant with my second daughter we were at Disneyworld and I kept EATING everything! EVERYTHING tasted SO good!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time eating at Disneyland, you go, girl! :goodvibes

Post here when you get back to tell us what your favorite things were. You can then later tell your kid that that's what they were made of :rotfl: .

Inside DL, (excluding Club 33) I really liked the shrimp and chicken plate at Ranco del Zocalo, and am also a big fan of the Vege Skewers. And, while you didn't ask about DTD, I've gotta give a plug for the Vodoo Shrimp at House of Blues. Yummmmmm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter