Favorite thing to eat?

Well, I just got back and I ate what I could in the time we had. I really appreciate all the ideas I got. I had the Pork at the Blue Bayou again and cannot express my love of that dish enough.
I did have a pickle, good stuff.
I had a Dole Whip for the first time and I can honestly say, I don't see the fascination, but I am glad I tried it all the same. I'll stick to the juice or pineapple spears in the future.
The burrito at Rancho Del Zocolo wasn't as good as I remembered it and neither was the chili dog at Award Weiners, but the churros were fabulous as always.
I had the rosemary chicken at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DTD and would highly recommend that.
It was a wonderful trip and I happily ate my way through the resort and would like to thank you for all your ideas. I will refer back to these in my future visits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter