February 16th, 2024 - 15-Night South Pacific Cruise from Sydney to Honolulu (Noumea, Lautoka, Pago Pago, American Samoa, Kahului)

Welcome!!!

What would you recommend doing in Fiji? That is the only port I have not found a good fit for us. ☺️
Its a long time since I've been to Fiji but we found the museum in Suva was really interesting. I believe we dock near the main town so we are planning to do that and/or grab a curry as we are massive fans of Indian food. The local market was good but I remember we got a fair amount of hassle by the vendors wanting us to buy - definitely more Indian in sales technique than Polynesian.

Else the snorkeling on the Coral Coast is wonderful and a nice way to see the local way of life as you drive through the villages on the way.

Hi all, I'm on this cruise too. We hae done several Disney cruises but its been a while.

We are based in the Gold Coast, Queensland.

I've been to all the stops on the itinerary in the past (except Pago Pago) so if anyone wants any tips please let me know.
Hello and welcome! I too am interested in things to do in Fiji. Thanks for the information. We will check out the museum. Is there a place nearby for curry? We love curry as well. :wave:

Hello and welcome! I too am interested in things to do in Fiji. Thanks for the information. We will check out the museum. Is there a place nearby for curry? We love curry as well. :wave:

Looks like if you walk from the ship to the museum its right through central Suva, and according to Google maps you will pass several Indian restaurants. I can't recommend any specifically but we will likely check the reviews and decide from there.

Hello, Everyone!!

Mike and Penny from Michigan here. We have been booked for awhile, but are finally able to focus on looking at details. SO excited for this adventure! This will be our 20th Disney Cruise, and it will be our celebratory trip in honor of my retirement after 30 years of teaching. 💙💛

By luck and coincidence, we are finally going to get to travel with a group with whom we were randomly placed as table mates on a DCL Med Cruise in 2013. They have cruised together since, but we have been unable to join them given my public school schedule. 😬

We plan to spend a few days in Sydney before, and a few days at Aulani after since this is our first time visiting Australia and Hawaii. Love that this will be ALL new ports, but also will be looking for lots of advice and suggestions as to things to see and do at ALL the stops (including Sydney and Honolulu).

Also love that we will be on an "original" DCL ship. Small, cozy, feels like home. :love:

See ya' real soon! :mickeyjum

Anyone know for sure how to bring medications to Australia? I’ve read different things. I want to just bring them in the daily sorter. Is this ok?

This will be our 25th Disney cruise. Have all our airfares booked and have our hotel (pre-cruise) in Sydney and Aulani (post-cruise) booked too! Looking forward to sailing with friends on the Disney Wonder again!

Last edited:
Just a heads up to others who haven't done their Australian Visa yet. If you go directly through the AusETA app, it's about $14 USD per person. We got ours back within about 20 or 30 minutes. (iVisa may be a 3rd party operation)
We just got ours this way as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter