February 16th, 2024 - 15-Night South Pacific Cruise from Sydney to Honolulu (Noumea, Lautoka, Pago Pago, American Samoa, Kahului)

I've just recently started looking at excursions.....it is just me or does the selection appear to be VERY limited? I didn't see ANY for Samoa? Am I missing something?

I've just recently started looking at excursions.....it is just me or does the selection appear to be VERY limited? I didn't see ANY for Samoa? Am I missing something?
There are certainly not a lot of options. America Samoa does have a few, the city is Pago Pago. :)

At least in my experience, the website doesn't always have all the excursions that will be offered when it is time to book them. That is what I am hoping happens this time :)

At least in my experience, the website doesn't always have all the excursions that will be offered when it is time to book them. That is what I am hoping happens this time :)
I am hoping that as well. However, I have also seen where some of the excursions shown early on are not offered when it comes time to book.

I found out today that Trent should be the Cruise Director on our cruise. Our daughter's best friend takes dance classes from Trent's wife here in Central Florida, so I had her ask her teacher. :-) He is on the South Pacific right now and is scheduled to go back to the Wonder the end of January and stay for our sailing. Of course things could change but that seems to be his schedule as of now.

Good to know! It's the one thing on our list that is "do or die" LOL So I guess I'm going to be doing a LOT of checking multiple times a day for spots to open up LOL

Check in only took 10 minutes! Boarding group 7 at 11:45. Now to start packing!
We have two rooms and we got PAT 11:45 and 12:00 with Boarding Groups 7 and 8. ☺️

It is getting so close!! We leave February 5th from Florida. We are going to Aulani first, then to Sydney then the cruise. ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter