***February 2019***

Oh dear! I may have to take back what I said before about not being so worried about crowds.
I was online at 7a to get FPs for MK on Tues, Feb 5. I went for Peter Pan first and the earliest I could find was 6:45. And there was NOTHING available for enchanted Tales with Belle!?!?
I logged back in a little while ago and was able to get Belle now and moved Peter up to 6:15.
I was seeing less availability than March 2018. And one of those days ended up being a 10!
Makes me a bit less optimistic about crowds that week.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

We'll be in Disney from 02/23 to 02/28 (staying at POR), then off to Universal till 03/03 (staying in the new hotel, Aventura). Just the 2 of us, a couple's vacation. Countdown gets me all antsy XD

BTW, I'm a packing cubes lover! I even use them while travelling with just a backpack (short trips to my hometown, for example).
These are mine but I'm not from the US.

Just got a TP notification about extended hours for President's week. Disney's official hours don't match all of what I'm seeing updated, but honestly, I'd assume it was a Disney IT issue and not a TP mistake.

They will extend most likely by two hours (MK extension) I always go by Touring Plans and have used the past years hours for planning and they are extremely reliable. I had heard that the extension for Presidents week should happen around the 10th of January, but you know Disney :/ If I hear anything I will let you know :)

When are they going to update park hours?!?!?!? I keep expecting to hear every day that they've announced extended park hours and nothing. I had it in my head that it would be the 10th because I remembered your comment, so now that we're at the 11th, I'm back to anxiously awaiting an update. :-(
Just got a TP notification about extended hours for President's week. Disney's official hours don't match all of what I'm seeing updated, but honestly, I'd assume it was a Disney IT issue and not a TP mistake.

For my dates, when I look at the hours Disney has listed in my Plans section of MDE, it shows the old hours. However, if I navigate to the Disney calendar, I see the update hours. Gotta love Disney IT.

When are they going to update park hours?!?!?!? I keep expecting to hear every day that they've announced extended park hours and nothing. I had it in my head that it would be the 10th because I remembered your comment, so now that we're at the 11th, I'm back to anxiously awaiting an update.
I got the notice of new park hours yesterday (10th) from TP.

I got the notice of new park hours yesterday (10th) from TP.

I'm so glad that you posted this. We were trying to change our reservation at Narcoossee's to an earlier time so we could see fireworks, we have an 8:55 p.m. reservation, MK is open until 9pm. Looks like we are in good shape, provided fireworks time changes to 9pm also, right?

I'm so glad that you posted this. We were trying to change our reservation at Narcoossee's to an earlier time so we could see fireworks, we have an 8:55 p.m. reservation, MK is open until 9pm. Looks like we are in good shape, provided fireworks time changes to 9pm also, right?

I thought I saw somewhere (upthread? somewhere else?) that they don't change fireworks when they add hours this late in the game. That's what I was banking on and what the Disney calendar currently shows, although it may just be behind.

I thought I saw somewhere (upthread? somewhere else?) that they don't change fireworks when they add hours this late in the game. That's what I was banking on and what the Disney calendar currently shows, although it may just be behind.

I just checked TP too, and it looks like the fireworks are still at 8. Well, I'll keep trying, or we will go after watching them in the parks (or on the monorail!!)

We leave on the 1st!!! I’m not subscribed to touring. Can anyone tell me the crowd levels now for the 2-5?! I hope it’s still decent! I’m so excited either way honestly and I know we will all have a good time! Any day at Disney is better than a day at home!!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm late to the party, but our family will be at World from 2/1-2/9. We did Annual Passes for the first time from 9/2017-9/2018 and decided to get them again this year. We didn't renew, but will activate new passes on 2/1 so that we can do Christmastime this year. We're staying off-property, so I booked FP+ one day at a time last week. I don't have a Slinky or FOP yet, but I have faith! In September, I ended up getting both just by trying daily. I have a few other hard to gets for later in the day, but am hoping to keep modifying them earlier and earlier.

We just realized that we'll be there during the Super Bowl - it'd be cool if the winning team comes down to Disney World! I know last year there was a pre-parade float on the Monday after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter