February Challenge

I did four more pages yesterday so that puts me up to 26 for the month (I think)! I probably won't get any more done for this month's challenge though. Even though I didn't "win", I am sooooo glad that I participated. It kept me scrapping all month, even when I wasn't motivated! I got my Alaska vacation album finished and started a new album too. I can't wait until next month!

Finally was able to sit down and get some done today. I'm up to 20 pages and that's it for me. I'm caught up with current pictures, and I am set to be induced 3/8, so I doubt I will be scrapping for awhile. (Although the pictures will be PILING up I am sure).

Have fun all! :flower:

Alice28 said:
Finally was able to sit down and get some done today. I'm up to 20 pages and that's it for me. I'm caught up with current pictures, and I am set to be induced 3/8, so I doubt I will be scrapping for awhile. (Although the pictures will be PILING up I am sure).

Have fun all! :flower:

Awww! bring your scrappin' stuff to the hospital with you - imagine what you can get done for the March challenge! :teeth:

Good luck Alice28!
:) Joan

diznygirl said:
Awww! bring your scrappin' stuff to the hospital with you - imagine what you can get done for the March challenge! :teeth:

Good luck Alice28!
:) Joan

LOL! But, um, I'm almost embarrassed to say it; I'm completely caught up!

I just know when I finally get back to scrapping, I will have umpteen new baby pictures, my 1st grade son's album to work on, the general family album and then I am also doing an album of any clipping or pictures my DH sends over from Iraq!! But, that's okay....I'm a pretty efficient scrapper, so somehow it will get caught up one again.. :teeth:

I'm scrapping again today with a friend... so maybe (hopefully) I'll get a little more than 6 pages done. :rotfl:

HI all,

I've been unbelievably busy the last 5 or 6 days and not on the boards much. I will definitely review the standings tomorrow morning and post this month's winner - so post any final work done through this evening in the morning!

Deb

OK, all I just caught up on this thread by reading through everything since the update I posted on 2/21.

First, let me clarify my Journalling comment. I was taking the same approach that was sort of the concensus already - IF there is journalling to be done and it isn't then the page isn't complete. But if the page isn't going to have journalling then it is done. Guess I was assuming the computer pages got journalled after they arrived?

And as pointed out, the prize packs here wouldn't make sense to a computer generated scrapper. So if I may be so bold, we'll keep these challenges for "traditional" scrappers...whatever that means exactly I guess.

Ok, here is what I have for the month of Feb.

Spinning 5
ilovedale3 26
cobbler 42
pattyT 34 (stop shopping and focus on scrapping girl!)
talicskai 3
Alice28 20 (good luck with that baby!)
scrapcreator 0 :guilty:
wuv tigger 0 :confused3
bcarson 16
Cruise04 23
wtpclc 1 (uh...did I miss something?)
ToDisney 2
TonyS20 20
5wdwnutz 5
dznygirl 39
Tiger Fan 27
WDWMom 22 (Latin?????)
TN Traveler 11
pjlla 45
ILUVPOOH1 26
ann-e-mator 18

Ok, unless there are additional last minute updates that makes pjlla this month's winner, just edging out cobbler. Since it is so close we'll wait until this afternoon in case there are some last minute updates to "call the race".

Deb

pattyT 34 (stop shopping and focus on scrapping girl!)

HA HA HA HA you are SOOOOOOOO right
I did manage to get another 2 pages done though!
Really that total is pretty good considering!

Went to a crop night Friday night and altho I only completed 2 pages, I learned alot of really neat stuff and shortcuts. I've finished alot since last posting and now up to 22 pages for the month!! That's pretty darn good for me....especially considering how crazy it has been w/work. I think what helped is taking a break from the Disney pages and working on the Sea World pages. I was ready for something different and soon became inspired w/great ideas. Also couldn't wait to use the new Marine Life stickers I got from CM and also some really cool ones from LSS. I really like my Shamu pages and the beginning of my Clyde and Seamore pages. Will try to work on more tonight and start March off w/a bang! Have to have this book completed by end of March to reach my New YEar's goals.
Happy Scrappin'
Karen

Yikes! Where did the month go???? Work, taxes, rennovations....

I am going to a crop on Sunday. Provided I have time to get some stuff together before then, I should do better in March!

Alice - Good luck! I'll be thinking of you on the 8th!

WOW! Really? (read following in the tone of Oscar acceptance speech)... I would like to thank all the little people (i.e. my kids) who made this possible! :rotfl: Anyhow, I cannot believe I was actually the high total for February! But I will start the March challenge thread today! Not sure what the prizes will be... Disney will definitely be included! Good luck to all of you in March... let's really get going on these pages while the weather is still yucky.... heaven knows once the weather gets better, it will be harder and harder to find scrapping time!.................P

Ok, I'm not seeing any additional posts that would push pjlla out of the top spot. So I am officially declaring her the winner (especially since she has started the March challenge thread). If you'll send me an email at Deb.Patten@daveport.edu I will get a package on the way to you. Let me know what you're working on, ages of kids, etc. and I'll make sure it is appropriate.

Deb

Having trouble emailing to your link. I'll send you a PM, okay?......P

Got the PM and DUH! It helps if I had spelled it right. Left out a letter.

Sorry about that.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter