February Challenge

I did 2 more pages today so I am up to 24. I am in a scrapping funk. I have had tons of time last weekend and so far today but just don't seem to have the desire to do anything.

I was really hoping to finish my wedding book this month but it looks like unless I get a burst of motivation it won't be done. Oh well, 2 pages done is better than no pages done :)

Well.... I've been quiet on this thread this month! But I have gotten some pages accomplished (although certainly not a winning total). I am going to get the journaling done this morning before church and I will post my new total later today. Glad to see that so many people are getting so much done!......P

16 for me! :cool1: I hope to get two more done tonight. I will let you know if I do. I have to go buy more pages today though! I think I am going to just go for a new book at M's with the coupon.

One more done for me...I'm at 3 for the month so far. Scrapping this afternoon and tonight.

Did I win???!! Did I win???!! I have just completed 2 for the month!! :rotfl2:

I got some motivation and did 6 pages today. I don't think I will be doing anymore today because I have homework :(

So I am up to 30 pages now. If I do 2-4 pages a day until the end of the month, I MIGHT just might get done with my wedding book like I wanted to.

another 4 gets me up to 22 for now
chug - chugging away -
if i scrapped as much as i shopped i would have 100 done though! lol

Spinning 5
ilovedale3 22
cobbler 30
pattyT 22
talicskai 3
Alice28 10
scrapcreator 0
wuv tigger 0
bcarson 16
Cruise04 23
wtpclc 1 (Come on Carrie....)
ToDisney 2
TonyS20 20
3wdwnutz 3
dznygirl 20
Tiger Fan 0
WDWMom 3 (what's going on here Sue?)
TN Traveler 11
pjlla 6
ILUVPOOH1 26
ann-e-mater 6

And then there is still the question of counting pages that are totally computer generated....ladies, I need your ruling on this....

Deb

Well all hopes for getting more done this month have faded. I have the horrible virus on two computers that is in association with the about:blank on the internet taking over your homepage and I spent all of last weekend on two of our computers (we have two infected) and all of this weekend on one and most of next weekend will be spent on the other one. So my hopes of getting any more scrapping done are gone. So I'm at 23 for the month.

Keep up the good work to everyone and I'll try for more next month.

I do have 2 more pages in my book and 2 more laid out just waiting fo rme and the tape runner to get to them. None of those are journaled yet, though. I should have a big ol' 5 by the end of the month, though. Woo hoo. My busy season should be coming to an end here soo, though and I'll be going again.

As for computer generated pages, I'm kind of stuck. I haven't done it myself, but would imagine it's 2 to 4 times faster than hard copies. It seems liek a whole different ball game to me, but if someone wanted to count a proportionalte number (1 page for every 2 or what have you), I could go with that. Do computer pages get journaled? Seeing as that's about the only rule here and that that tends to be one of my hang ups, I'd like the journaling rule to apply to computer-generated too. JMHO.

FantasticDisFamily said:
And then there is still the question of counting pages that are totally computer generated....ladies, I need your ruling on this....

Deb

I was just joking when I asked about my iPhoto book. I think it counts more as another way of printing pictures, but not actual scrapbooking.

Meanwhile, I did 4 more pages :cool1: and I'm almost done with this book!

Joan

No, no Joan - it is a legitimate question! So we'll see what the group has to say. And by the way - did you journal those pages? :listen:

Deb

FantasticDisFamily said:
No, no Joan - it is a legitimate question! So we'll see what the group has to say. And by the way - did you journal those pages? :listen:

Deb

iPhoto has several types of books - some offer the option to insert text and some do not. The one I chose did not. The pictures were pretty self-explanatory.

I know there are some software programs for designing a page on the computer. They end up looking just like fancy scrapbook pages - just not 3 dimensional.... I don't know if anybody has gotten into that.

I love that white gold called snow -
lets me get scrapping done -
another 4 done today - and I cropped the pictures for another layout too! :cool1:

To the question aboug digital scrapbooking... maybe there could be a seperate challenge for that?

Well I guess in this specific instance, since having the page journalled is the definition of "done" and there was no journalling those pages wouldn't "count".

Deb

I did another 4 pages last night so I think that puts me up to 34?? I think so. I guess slow and steady gets the book done :)

Cobbler - With the way I've been going since the holidays, your pace is NOT slow and steady. That's roarin' down the highway! ;)

Maybe tonight, but I really need to get my taxes done!

It's a shame that journaling counts a page as done - some pages I scrap really don't need any journaling, but I've written something on them just so they could be counted for the challenge - like a couple pics with a big Title and lots of embellishing..... but I like to play fair!

And I would normally scrap a whole book and then sit down later and journal it in front of the tv - but with the challenge I've been journaling as I go along. It's amazing how motivating the online challenge can be! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter