Fiber Swap---FINAL DETAILS

ILOVEPOOH1

Adore the hundred acre wood
I want to thank all of you for joining in on my swap!! Here are the final details:
The swap is now closed
There are a total of 21 swappers

Each person should send in a total of 21 yards of fiber, cut into 1 yard pieces. The color or type of fiber is up to you. each 1 yard piece should be placed in a small baggie, and all the small baggies should be put in a larger baggie. Please include your name and DIS name on your large baggie. Shipping should be easy, since fibers can be bent and can't break! I will PM each of you my address. Please include a return envie with you address on it. Also include return postage, but don't stick it to the return envie. If you send too much postage, I will return the stamps to you in your return envie. (Postage shouldn't be too bad since fibers are so light)

All items are due to me by Sept. 30th. If I get them all sooner, I will mail out sooner. I will also include some extra fiber from my collection and maybe a surprise or two!

Thanks again for joining my swap and have fun!! Any questions you can PM me or email me

Sara
:Pinkbounc

Me and my mom(wdwmom):teeth: have our fibers and i have bright girly colers and my mom got halloweenish colors:hyper:

Quick question to all... does anyone mind if we up the total count of swappers to 25? I've received a couple more responses. Everyone pm me to let me know. Then the swap will be closed for sure! If you haven't received a pm from me yet you will today. I rarely use my computer on the weekends!

Thanks everyone!!
Sara

OK I think I have contacted everyone about the total count of swappers now 25!!

- BethanyF-- your pm box is full so I haven't contacted you yet but I will!!

Please post here when you have sent your envies to me! And again when you receive your goodies back!!

Thanks again to everyone!!

I sent off my fibers today......It will probably be a couple of days before Sara gets them.

Looking forward to getting the swap back. :teeth:

Kristina

Mine went out in the mail today so you should be getting it in the next couple of days.

Received fibers from Thumpersmom! Very cool colors! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

I got the info to Jacque. She's excited, too.

School starts on Wednesday, so we'll be getting ours out sometime soon. Maybe not until after the weekend, as I have to go to a family funeral in Kansas City. But I have my fiber cut, so my package might find it's way to the post office before we leave. ;)

Thanks for doing this! Melissa

DD and I are going postal Tuesday 8/23. We cut and stuffed our baggies yesterday. We put both fibers in the same baggie.

I had to buy some black fiber and there was a ton so I added it to our other fibers so our will have three different fibers. Just a little extra and it's not even Christmas yet. LOL

Mailed mine out today, the PO said you will probably get it on Saturday!! I am contributing "winter white" fiber!!! (That snow will be coming soon! For us "northerners" anyway!!) :crazy:

I put mine in the mail last Tuesday or Wednesday before I headed out of town for my uncle's funeral. Hopefully it has arrived or will soon.

DD and I went Postal today. Never made it into town last week. I put both our fibers in one baggie for everyone.

Sue

Wow are the packages rolling in!! I am seeing some great fibers so far, lots of cool colors. I was so worried that we'd end up with 25 of the same fibers, but oh no! Some of htese I've never seen before! Can't wait 'till they all get here so I can send them out to you guys!

So far I have received fibers from:

merrypoppins
Thumpersmom
mommie2angels
Piglets Pal
and 3 gals from here that joined

can't wait to see more! I'll keep you posted!

Sara :wave:

Okay so how should we do the postage- WOuld just sticking a few bucks cash work or just get a handful of stamps?

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter