Fiber Swap---FINAL DETAILS

The fibers arrived yesterday. I just had a few minutes to go through them quickly. They are just wonderful! I can't wait to take the time to really look at them and plan some projects in my head. Thanks everyone for participating and Thanks again Sara for hosting the swap.

Patty, I sent you a pm, I needed to send your fibers in a larger envie, and I can't read your address! Could you please pm it to me, and I'll get your fibers out ASAP!
Thanks!

I'm so glad everyone is liking their fibers. Still waiting for the last package. I'll let everyone know when it comes!

Sara:Pinkbounc

Got mine in the mail today and I just love all the great colors.

Thank *U* everyone I had alot of fun with this swap.

I got mine today. Thanks everyone. :bounce:

Oooops, sorry about the double post. :rolleyes:

Received mine yesterday!!! Thanks everyone! Me (and my DD13) LOVE them all!!

THANKS FOR HOSTING!!! :wave2: :cheer2:

I got my fibers yesterday. Ladies! Wow! They all are great!

Thanks again for this swap. It was lots of fun !

Sue
:wave2:

THANKS SARA!!!

Since everyone was posting I went to work today to see if I had a package and it was there!! Thanks to everyone, Now to get scrapping!

Kristina

Sara, thanks so much for hosting this! Thanks to everyone for the great fibers.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Glad everyone is enjoying your fibers!! I received the last package, so I will be sending everyone the last fiber tomorrow or the next day! I forgot to write down all your addresses, I have most of them, any I'm missing I will pm you!
I had fun with this swap! Thanks a bunch!!!

My family was away on vacation when the package arrived. What a nice gift to come home to! :p

Can't wait to put all my new fibers to good use. Thanks again for hosting this. I wouldn't mind doing this again. It was fun.

All the fibers have been sent, with the exception of a few people whom I've pm for addresses for that one last fiber!!

Still waiting to hear on a couple packages, have you rec'd them?

Waiting to hear on :
#1 Pocahontas
Aurora19
Patty T (yours should be coming soon and contains all 25 fibers)
Pauline WDW (yours should be coming soon and contains all 25 fibers)

let me know when you get your envies!

Thanks again to all of you for participating!
Sara

I got everything in the mail while we were on vacation. Thank you all for the great fibers!

Thanks Sara for hosting!

YEAH!!! Just waiting for 2 more people to post that they've rec'd their packages and this swap will be finished!! I sent everyone the final fiber!! You don't need to post that you've rec'd it, just pm me if you don't!!

Thanks again to all for joining! It was fun. Now to work on the other swaps I'm in!!

Hi,

I have not received the last fiber, but the morning mail hasn't gotten here yet, so it may be there.

I started playing around with the fibers I got this weekend and so much fun thinking up LOs with them!

Thanks again :Pinkbounc

Sue:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter