Fiber Swap---FINAL DETAILS

Thanks Chessie, Bethany, and Pauline...I'll be on the lookout for your fibers!!

Recieved packages from:

RRBB
Chessie
BethanyF
Jacque

Thanks a bunch guys!!

received fibers from #1pocohontas yesterday! Great choice in fibers!!

I also received 2 more packages from gals around here so now we are only waiting for 3 more!!

Oh no, Mine should have gotten there by now. :confused: Hopefully they will arrive today or tomorrow. I mailed them last week! Please let me know when you get them. Thanks!

..Thinking about it, I forgot the put my board name with them. I am Leisa. princess:

You should have recieved mine by now

I have others I can send priority if you don't get them by tomorrow! Let me know!

Patty

Patty, I'm sure yours came today!! I'm at work until 6 so I won't know until I get home!! Mail has been snail-like lately! So don't worry!!

I plan on dividing up and swapping out the fibers Sat am so I hope to get them back out either Sat or first thing Mon am

I'll let you guys know!!

Sara

Patty,
Got your package thanks so much!!

Everyone has confirmed that they have shipped. I'm waiting for 2 more to arrive, should be here today!!
I just found out last night that we're going to NYC tonight for our friends b-day party. I'll be back on Sunday and will divide everything up and start shipping back to you guys on MOn.

Thanks so much to everyone for participating!!

Sara

Oh cool, I can't wait to see it all. :teeth:

dadngirls- got your package Fri! Thanks a bunch! I am still waiting on one package that I thought would be here Sat. but no such luck! Hopefully it'll come today. If not, I will swap out anyway and mail that last piece of fiber to everyone when it comes! Thanks to all!

on a side note: I visited the brand new WOrld of DIsney store in NYC yesterday for their grand opening! Very cool! They had a great, metal covered 12x12 album that says World of Disney New York. Of course I had to have it!! If you get a chance, check out the store if in NY!

Ok! Here's the scoop....

I'm still waiting on one package...but I don't want to hold the swap up. Soooo, everything went postal today!! When the last package comes I will send everyone the last fiber!! You should have 23 packages of fiber right now (one package has 2 people's fibers in it, mom and DD) so that makes 24 swappers with the 25th on the way!! I know she mailed it, I think the mail is just slow! Thanks to all for partcipating and enjoy using your fibers!!

thanks so much for organizing the swap ILOVEPOOH1
can't wait to get somethin gin the mail - I haven't been shopping much and I am having withdrawals...

I recieved my fibers today. Loved the different variety. Thank you so much for hosting this swap.

Cyndi princess:

I received my fibers today!! What a great variety! Thank you everyone.:D

We received ours today. Can't wait to use them this weekend.

Thanks for hosting ILOVEPOOH1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter