Fiber Swap---FINAL DETAILS

Got mine yesturday!
THANK YOU ALL
a great selection there -
Now I get to wrap them around those little cardboards and put them in my fiber box!
:)

Still no final fiber here. Maybe its with my MGM swap items lost in some PO somewhere in the U.S.

.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Got mine, too. I'd be interested in doing this again in a few months. Anyone else think they might be interested? I'd be willing to host it.

DD and I had fun and would love to do again. This is the easiest swap with little planning and actual work. I think we had all our fibers (two different sets) done in about an hour. Mine kind of project!!!!

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the swap!! It was fun and almost a no-brainer!! Sorry I haven't responded to some of you this week, my DH broke both bones in his forearm Mon. and has been in hosp. since. He had surgery on Tues night and had steel rods and screws implanted. Needless to say I have not been on thew boards this week! But he's home now, still in pain but ok. Just hope he's ok for our WDW trip in 13 days!!!

Sara- Hope your DH is doing better.....funny thing is my DH broke bones in his right foot and had surgery on Oct. 6th. He broke too many to get the plate-just got the screws sticking out of two toes right now. We go today to get the stitches out and a new cast. He is unable to do anything but lay around and keep the foot elevated. We have a Disneyland trip planned for Thanksgiving and the dr. said he does not think my DH will be able to go!:(

Hope it all works out for you to go!!!!!!

Kristina

My goodness! Hope your husbands are better soon and that you all get to go on your trips.

OMG I hope your DH is ok Thumpersmom!!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. DH is feeling a bit better, still really swollen. We'll find out next Tues. what's up when Dr. removes sutures!

Good luck on the suture removal. We went Friday and they took them out but still in a non-weight bearing cast so back to laying on the couch with the foot up. His foot was still pretty swollen so I hope it is much better for your DH Sara!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for your trip :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter