Final Details Everything Else Disney Swap

Franne,
Marc repacked my package and sent it back out yesterday. Please let me know when it gets there. Plus mine doesn't have but 21 kits in it. I didn't have enough material to make one for myself. I think ( hope I can do it ) after the Cruise swap I will take a break from swapping for a while. Hopefully you all wwon't post anything to exciting. :teeth:

Cyndi

On another subject please keep my family in your prayers, my uncle passed away this morning. Some of you will remember my little cousin who lost her grandmother a few months back ? This was her grandfather ( different side of the family ). Needless to say, I will be off-line for a few days.

Cyndi, You and your family will be in my prayers, you have certainly had a rough year. Joyce

I think there was confusion over what swap was next? Are we doing a cruise one or a character one next and are they both going to be a big swap? (because I think the cruise wouldn't have as many takers unless it could be pretty basic stuff- I know I'll participate but I doubt Ill use much as I wont be cruisin for several years)

I would love to host one but it doesnt matter which one

-em

I haven't been on a Disney Cruise, but we keep talking about going, so I am interested in the swap. I figure I'll just put those items aside until I go ;)

I'm planning to give the Cruise swap a miss, but will be back for the Character swap. ;)

I haven't been on the criuse either and will probably skip it, but I will host it if you guys want. I am definately in on a character one!!!
Franne

So could we piggy back them a bit (start one now start the next in like 2-4 weeks) so anyone that wants to swap but doesnt want the cruise one doesnt have to wait 8-12 weeks till the next starts but itll stagger the end dates so those who do both arnt rushing for either?

<- really needs a project to work on right now

-em

Disneyland_emily said:
So could we piggy back them a bit (start one now start the next in like 2-4 weeks) so anyone that wants to swap but doesnt want the cruise one doesnt have to wait 8-12 weeks till the next starts but itll stagger the end dates so those who do both arnt rushing for either?

<- really needs a project to work on right now

-em

Oooo, I like that idea! :teeth:

No cruise swap for me either (unfortunately), but I would LOVE to participate in a character swap!!! :earsgirl:

JMO but A cruise swap...dosn't have to mean...all ship related. I have never been or have any plans on going to WDW...and doing Pooh's charactor breakfast, Typhoon Lagoon or blizard beach...But I figure I may be able to use the swap items in some other layout, some other way..you know what I mean. But back to the point...a cruise swap dosn't have to mean all ship related like I mentioned..There's the charactor breakfasts...meet and greets, pool time, Mickey and Minnie...Vacation of a lifetime..charactor photo ops, ...see what I mean...it's not all boats and the sea. But then again thats...JMO. I'm sure there are plenty of scrappers who would like a disney cruise swap.

Just wanted to add that I'm up for setting stages for the cruise swap and the charactor swap...so those who don't want to do one or the other...don't have to wait a couple months to particapate. I however would like to sign up for both.. I say that with the thought of when I heard what this last swap was (which was my very first swap)...I at first decided to not particapate...because I know I won't use some of the swap items (just because I have NO plans on going to WDW...although I'd LOVE to)..but anyway...I didn't want to wait the weeks from when I first found out about the swap...until it was time to actually do the cruise swap....so I bit the bullet...and joined this one...just for the experience....Anyway that's all I have to say..Sorry for being so wordy :sunny:

PS...I hope I did okay with this first swap

Guys it was originally my idea to host the cruise swap. But at the time several people were interested in doing the parks and it turned into such a big project that someone offered to take the cruise one off my hands. We actually did a character swap last year , so I probably would skip that. If you guys want to start on that one, and if the cruise folks don't mind waiting a few weeks, I will host it as originally planned. It won't be that big of a swap and I should have my head screwed back on by then. That way it will also give those working on the Girl Scout one a chance to breathe ( especially if they are interested in the character one ). The cruise swap is actually suppose to be Disney cruise related , so it may not be for everyone. I just don't want all of the new people to have to wait either. Franne and Em will both make excellent host and I would hate for you all to participate in a swap you are really not going to be able to use a lot of stuff. Let's say I post sign ups for the Disney cruise around the first of April, and it wouldn't be due for a few months. That should give you all plenty of time to rap up the GS and Character swap.

Cyndi princess:

Works for me-- I knew someone would figure it all out (and Id forgotten about the Girl Scout Swap) I agree it seems like the logical order to do things- All agreed?

So Franne Do you want the character swap or do you want me to take it?

It sounds reasonable to me. I don't much care how you all decide to do it, as long as you let me play along! :teeth:

Disneyland_emily said:
Works for me-- I knew someone would figure it all out (and Id forgotten about the Girl Scout Swap) I agree it seems like the logical order to do things- All agreed?

So Franne Do you want the character swap or do you want me to take it?

I don't care either way, if you want it go ahead and take it, I just hosted this one :)
I can share :grouphug: :teeth:
Franne
Oh Cyndi I got your package today, didn't open it though yet, too busy with GS cookies. I helped sort the service units cookies, 3,000 cases!!! I am totally exhaused!!
Franne

OK, ladies, I want to get this swap out to all of you but we are still waiting on a bunch of packages. I'll give it till the end of this week. If I don't have all the packages by Saturday, I am going to have to send it out on Monday. :banana:
We are now 2 weeks past the due date, and I think I have given it enough time. I still haven't heard anything from a couple of the swapppers, you know who you are! :wave: Please let us know what's happening. :teeth: I have everything swapped out so far, just waiting on the last few. Thanks!
Franne

:cool1:

Guess who finally has a"CLEAR Concious"? That's right! ME! :cheer2:

Fran your package has finally left the building!

As this was my first swap I didn't realize the work involved, And life got in the way. I think you will all be pleased with what the newbie turned out!
But I am sorry and I take a solemn oath to never ever hold up a swap again! :blush:

Franne thank you for your time in patience.Girl scout cookies and swaps.. oh my!
Ladies, thanks for letting me participate in this group! It's a wonderful outlet!
Can't wait to get my goodies!
Kathy

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date with this never ending swap!
I have PMed the last remaining gals again, hopefully I will hear from them. I am sending out this swap on SATURDAY or the latest MONDAY. I hope I hear back from them soon!
Franne

Tinker Kat I got your package today! All I can say is wow! Thanks for all the goodies! It was so nice of you to make all the elements for everyone too. You did a great job!
I have heard from one of the girls so far, she will send out the items on Monday, she's been sick and in the hospital. I still have yet to hear from the other 2. HOpefully I will soon!
Franne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter