Final Details Everything Else Disney Swap

WOW!! Today my mailman had to bring the mail to my door, there were so many packages! It was like Christmas!
Here's who I got from... DisneyFreakJackie, Limmer, DreamingofBCV, Scrapcreator, Piratesmate, MomtoMadi,and finally Twigs!I didn't look at anything yet, but I am off to put it in the envelopes now.....fun! :banana: :banana:
Franne

Thanks for all the extra goodies! I loved looking at the great items everyone sent! You will be so amazed when you see the great work everyone has done.
:cool1:
Franne

Can some one please send me Frann's address? I thought it was in my PM file but it isn't!
Thanks
Sondra

Thanks. Got the addy!
I am going to venture out the post office now! I still feel like crap. I don't think I will make it to my crop on Sat. Which I am really bumming. But the thought of lugging my stuff anywhere is already making me tired.

Again everyone I am so sorry I am late. It really isn't like me!

I am new to this board and stumbled on this thread...Could someone give a quick explanation of how this swap works.

Thanks in advance,

Dyan

Well this swap is in its final stages but I'll explain as we should have one or two starting soon.

When a swap starts a basic topic starts ie Characters or Magic Kingdom etc and the elemets to choose from get posted. Its first come first choose on the different elements and topics. When all or enough elements get filled the swap is closed and then everyone completes their chosen element (times how many people are participlating so if there are 22 people in the swap everyone would make 22 of their element) by a specificed date and mails it in to the coordinator who collectes all 22 then mailes it out to everyone. So for making 22 of one thing youll get a huge variety of things to use in your books.

Its really fun and addictive

-em

Wow...that sounds like a great idea...Thanks for the explanation... I hope you get a lot of great new 'stuff'

Dyan

We are waiting on 8 more ladies to get me their items. I have PMed all of them to find out the status. I'll let you know when the packages will go out.
Franne

Franne & Gang!
Just got back from FLA.
Will mail out my package of goodies tomorrow morning!
Thanks for your patience! There was a rampant Virus in Disney! I should've taken all my scrap stuff for the two nights I was indoors with sick kids!
Kathy

WDWMom and Princess Keli, I got your packages today. Thanks for the Mickey Jolees, I certainly can use those!
Franne

Ugh!!! Franne my package came back. I'm begginning to think there is a black cloud over my head !!! It said we put the wrong postage on ( Marc printed out a postage label ). I am putting it back in the mail. I'm sorry for the delay. I was sure you would have it today. Maybe I need to take a break from swaps for a while, because I can't seem to get it right.

Cyndi princess:

Franne said:
WDWMom and Princess Keli, I got your packages today. Thanks for the Mickey Jolees, I certainly can use those!
Franne

Franne, They didn't come from us. Would love to take credit, but I do not know what you're talking about girl :confused3

Franne & Gang.
Dopey Husband left package in his truck... I thought it was mailed out on Tuesday! Lo and behold.. NOT! :earseek:

I will make up for it by sending it to Fran overnight. I will mail it tomorrow.
So please email me Friday when you receive it. :blush:

Sorry again guys! By the way, does anyone know if and when there will be a cruise swap?
Thanks. Kathy

Well, I've messed up royally!!! I just found my package in my trunk. Geesh! I will mail it tomorrow morning, I am so sorry! I had planned to mail it long ago, I guess I put it in there at Walmart and forgot all about it. Sorry Sorry Sorry!! :confused3 :sad2:

TinkerKat said:
Franne & Gang.
Dopey Husband left package in his truck... I thought it was mailed out on Tuesday! Lo and behold.. NOT! :earseek:

I will make up for it by sending it to Fran overnight. I will mail it tomorrow.
So please email me Friday when you receive it. :blush:

Sorry again guys! By the way, does anyone know if and when there will be a cruise swap?
Thanks. Kathy

Don't worry about overnighting it, send it regular since I am still waiting on a couple of packages. I am going to try and contact them again today and see what happens. :confused3
Spinning, thanks so much for the Jolees!!! Your packages came the same day and I must have mixed them up in my excitement :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Franne

My4girls, Inky Dinky Doo and Raven please let us know how your swap items are coming along. Thanks!!
Also, If you need a host for the cruise swap I would love to do it, I like doing these! Just let me know :)
Franne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter