Final Details Everything Else Disney Swap

Thanks Franne! I appreciate it! :goodvibes

Happy Valentine's day to you and everyone too! :love:

FINALLY done. They will go in the mail first thing in the morning. I hope you are not waiting just for me!

I just have to know if I am hallucinating (sp?) but when I look on the front page my name is not on the list and the categories do not look like the swap I signed up for but in the replies I am named and they look familiar. Did somebody slip something into my water? :crazy: :confused3 :scared:

disneyfreakjackie said:
NO, YOU'RE RIGHT!!! SOMETHING FREAKY IS GOING ON HERE!!! :crazy: :earseek: :badpc:

OMG, I copied from the wrong swap!!!! That was the Epcot one, I realized I didn't have the list on this one and wanted to add it so I went back and just copied and pasted.....OK now I know I am losing my mind!!! :rolleyes1 :blush:
Franne who's off to fix it! :wizard:

I am just happy to know I was not losing mine! It was late and I was worried I had posted on the wrong thread.

Mine will be in the mail Tuesday, I don't think the post office is open Monday is it??? I'm running behind, but almost there, have to go out of town this weekend, but they'll be there very soon, thanks, sorry I'm running late!
Michelle :) :crazy:

Mine won't be in the mail until next week either. They are all done, thank goodness, but the last two weeks around my house have been chaotic to say the least. I'm sorry for being late. The 20th seemed to come way to fast.

Cyndi princess:

Mine should be in the mail tomorrow. They would have been in today, but they closed the window early & I missed them. :(

I'm with the "Late Birds!" We're leaving to Florida, And as you can see.. it's 1:36 am trying to pack for 5 & finish the last set of frames.
I too am very sorry that I'm running so behind. February has been chaos central lately. 3 bouts of strep, two bouts of bronchitis, 1 bout of terrible twos in training, and 1 bout of preteen Jr. Highschool Valentine's day ANGST! OI!
I promise to try to get it all out to Franne ASAP.
Have a great week ladies!

Hi, I got a bunch of packages today! Disneyland Emily, Mickey's Old Friend, MomtoMadi. I will highlight your name on the first page of this swap as I receive your items :)
Franne

Mine went out today. I had trouble getting all those gallon-sized baggies into the regular envelope so I ended up using one of the Tyvek jobs. Same cost for up to a pound & only another 10 cents if it was between 1 & 2 pounds.....just an FYI.

piratesmate said:
Mine went out today. I had trouble getting all those gallon-sized baggies into the regular envelope so I ended up using one of the Tyvek jobs. Same cost for up to a pound & only another 10 cents if it was between 1 & 2 pounds.....just an FYI.

What is Tyvek??
Franne

Franne said:
What is Tyvek??
Franne

I meant one of the soft, white envelopes. It still says "priority" on it. It's a good bit larger than the cardboard one. It's a sort of plastic-y, almost fabric-y feeling type of thing. I'm sorry I don't have a better description.

Wait - here's one:
"Envelopes
The unique composition of Tyvek® results in virtually the strongest envelope available – offering superior protection from punctures, tears and moisture. Remarkably light, Tyvek® envelopes can help to save on mailing costs. Tyvek® envelopes are also kind to the environment. Made with 25 percent post-consumer recycled (PCR) content, they’re also recyclable. And, for protecting a multitude f valuable contents, Tyvek® envelopes come in a variety of styles and sizes, custom imprintable with any attention-grabbing design.

For more than 25 years, Federal Express has been taking advantage of the properties of Tyvek® for the FedEx® Pak, and in 1983, the U.S. Postal Service also began using Tyvek® as the material of choice for large expedited mail envelopes."

Ohhh! I know what they are now! They would be great to use, but the PM envelopes are free....but we can definately look into it for next time. We have had problems in the past with ripped envelopes and this would definately help.
Franne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter