FINAL DETAILS UPDATED! -Character Swap-

MAIL CALL!

Mickey's Old Friend and momtoaprincess I received yours today! GREAT WORK!

We are missing only 2 so not bad ya'll!

TinkerKat- I received yours today! Great Job!

I hope to have these all sorted and back in the mail by Tuesday at the latest!

-em

So Em, this is the last one????
YiPPee!

I will be visiting the Mouse :earsboy: in California next week.... so what a nice surprise when I get home.....

I have one more that should be here no later than Sat so I'll have everything else sorted today so I can add and tape

-em

Thanks Em! i tried to think "outside of the box" for something a little different on tags. I hope the girls will like them. :goodvibes

Can't wait!
Kat

Okay Ya'll!
All packages are now here and accounted for- They will go out on Monday- I'll post when they all get mailed off :)

Great Job Again Ya'll- I am soo excited for everyone to see these :) -em

Okay so I learned a very valuable lesson at the post office today- Stamps and tape are not ALLOWED to coexist in the same space...

Anyways-- All packages got mailed off today most with an anticipated arrival date of Wed/Thurs- Please post when you get yours (I wont be here but carryon without me :)

And now- A word from me... aka Things I learned along the way-

1) Express mail is not needed- Save the 15 bucks and we can wait the extra day

2) There is no need to send an envelope- Its all taken care of :)

3) Put your real name somewhere on or in the package along with a clear address- It makes it alot easier to re-address them right-

4) To all who sent little gifts- Thank you- They were very appreciated and will be treasured :)

5) If you have any baggies that are different than others (ie one that has the stamp or is missing pieces etc) please place those on the top- I HOPE I caught all the ones that appeared nameless but there was one or two not-

and courtesy of the USPS

6) Make sure the envelope and the stamp match ie putting a 3.85 sticker on an Express envelope makes them cranky

7) PLEASE don't attach the stamps to the envelope before sending it to me (and I leaned not to attach stamps TILL AFTER the tape is added)- I learned the hard way today that putting tape over a stamp Null and Voids the stamp- Anywhoot

--------------------------------------------

Its been a great swap and I hope you all love everything as much as I do- Ive loved hosting it :) On to the Next Swap!!!!

-em

It sounds like you had quite a day at the Post Office. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work as hostess :cheer2:

Jeanne

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I can't wait to see everything!! :teeth:

I'm a little surprised that your post office was cranky about the tape & stamps. The reasoning shouldn't apply to the Priority Envelopes. You're not supposed to put tape over the stamp so that the cancel mark will show up on the stamp making it impossible to use again.

But with the Priority Envelopes (and even boxes) I've never gotten one that was canceled! :confused3 I assumed they didn't go through the same process, because you request that they hand cancel a letter to avoid crushing what's in it so they could hand cancel the Priority stuff. You know?

Sorry you had a rough time with the post office, but know that we all appreciate your hard work! ::yes::

Ladies...Thank you for such beautiful work...My package got here today and I love everything!!!!! :cool1:

I can't wait to get to work. This is going to be an album all by itself

Thanks! :love2:

Mine arrived! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just got in & need to leave again so I haven't looked yet...but I did rip it open. Why, oh why, did DH call just now to be picked up????
:rotfl:

What a great surprise to come home to!! DD (sarahzee) and I just went through ours - what a talented group of people!! Thank you!

My package arrived yesterday & I didn't have time to tear into it until today. Very cool :cool1: Thanks to everyone. I can't wait to start using all my swap items.

Hope you are having a great time at Disneyland, Emily. Our weather here hasn't been the greatest, but if you have a poncho you'll be fine ::MickeyMo

Jeanne

I was at Disneyland today....we really lucked out with the weather...showers ended by 9:30....rest of the day was beautiful :wizard: .
I can't wait to get home and get my package..... :flower:

scrapcreator said:
Hey, Pat, didn't know you were there, too. Well, here's hoping the showers stay away today :wizard:

Jeanne
Yes, just for the day but it was WONDERFUL - first time in 20 years!
Even DH, though he was a little whiney for a while :smooth: admitted that he enjoyed our day there.

Loved the 'golden' touches throughout the park..and THANKS for the wonderful package I received....wow, what a group of talented crafters - :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter