FINAL DETAILS UPDATED! -Character Swap-

Emily, I'm finishing up borders today (Chip/Dale for goofymom/pop), and I should have the tags finished by tomorrow afternoon. I hope to get all of this out to you in the mail by tomorrow evening--by 5 p.m. I had to wait to borrow a friend's Sizzix converter for the borders, so I got a bit of a late start. Hopefully I won't be holding everyone up.

Gotta get busy!! :moped:

Woo hoo! DD sarahzee and my (jennz) swap items went out today - you should have them Thursday, Em. :cheer2:

Maxine, I'd like to say that you are in "Good Company". I was sidelined by a "Last minute Must do" scrapbook on Greece for my 11 year old. And spent all night working it out with him.
My package will be going out in tomorrow's mail (late pickup)
Thanks all!
Kathy

Emily, I'm frantically trying to finish up the tags of Chip and Dale. This fiber is giving me fits!! :crazy2:

I'm not sure I'll get them in the mail today, because I still have to package them all up separately, label them and then get over to the P.O. before 5 p.m. It's 4:05 p.m. my time right now, and it doesn't look good for me to get this to the P.O. today. I'll plan on putting them in the mail first thing in the morning "Priority". Hopefully that way you will get them by Saturday. I'm so sorry I'm holding this up. I've been trying so hard to get them all finished on time.

sweet maxine said:
Emily, I'm frantically trying to finish up the tags of Chip and Dale. This fiber is giving me fits!! :crazy2: ......

Can we help? What about it is giving you fits?

I'm finished! Yay!!!

Okay, now I just need to figure out about packaging up the borders. I finally got past the fiber issue, and now I'm finding that these borders don't fit so nicely in the gallon ziplock bags. Hmmmm, I guess I'll work on that part tonight.

Anyway, these borders and tags are going Priority Postal in the a.m. tomorrow!

MAIL CALL

Piratesmate and goofymom/pop I received yours today Great Job!

--------
Sweet Maxine- If you want to just package them all into one/two baggies I can add them into the other bags- Itll be just fine :)

7 more to go! Not too shabby :)
-em

Emily, are you planning on photographing the items and posting them as you did the other swaps (that WAS you, right???) after we all receive the packages from you....I want to be surprised but would love a record of the items...
Could you re-post the link to the other swaps, I want to show a friend who is thinking of participating.
TIA :jester:

Em, I just mailed out the package to you Priority. The girl at the P.O. said it should be there by Saturday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a
Saturday delivery.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what everyone has done!

Kewl Beans! *&%$ week is finally over here so all I have is 2 not too bad finals left (3 this week) so if everything is in by Monday I should get them all swapped out for Tuesday mailing- I will let everyone know when they go out because as always things are subject to change...

-em

Mail hasnt come yet- We seem to be the last mail of the day so I expect it to be here about 4-4:30 my time- I hope itll be here intime to post before work if not itll be later at night :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter