FINAL DETAILS UPDATED! -Character Swap-

FINALLY finished!!! :cool1: I am on my way to the post office, :moped: hopefully they are open for another half hour!! If not, I will send first thing in the morning!! Nothing like waiting to the last minute!!

MAIL CALL

Lewdyan1 and Dreaming of BCV I got yours today and Great Job :)

7 Down 17 to go :) (Keep it up- My postman *really* will like climbing my 16 steps every day for the rest of the week ;)

-em

Mine went postal today! :flower: Emily, you should be getting in in 2 - 3 days. Joyce

Okay this is looking really well- Ive heard from all but 4 people and it looks really good for a quick turnaround :)

Keep up the great work ya'll! Its been a great pleasure hosting this swap-

-em

Okay, I just wanted to post that I rec'd. goofymom/pop's package in the mail, so I'll start on these tags/borders, and hopefully have them in the mail by the end of this week.

DH stopped in on his way to the post office for work & picked up my stuff. It's gone! :Pinkbounc

I hope everyone likes it - I'm thoroughly sick of it! :rotfl:

I have my goofy piecing almost done--3 left. Then the frames to finish. I am like one of the other participants, we have had two deaths/funerals in the last month, company for a week plus, unexpected out of town company, my husband has been traveling a lot so I run ds around and now leaves for Italy monday morning, and now we have a baseball tournament this weekend! All of this has cut into my scrap time! I may not get mine mailed until Monday or Tuesday, so may miss the deadline by a day or two. Depends on how the tournament goes this weekend! :crazy:

MAIL CALL

Twigs
Michelle Pooh
EK Disney

I received all yours today and great work! This is turning out to be a great swap!

12 Down 12 to go!

Update. The uniforms were late getting done yesterday for our tournament, so I got an extra 2 hours of time for working on swap items. Almost done, so should go out Monday, Tuesday at the latest!!!

Very Kewl Ya'll- I have heard from everyone and they will have theirs in the mail no later than Tues! Woohoo! (which is good cause I booked a last minute flight to DISNEYLAND today for the 4-7th of May so this better be done by then... :) )

Hey Emily, I will be at Disneyland May 5 or 6 - thinking 5th will be VERY crowded....I have only been there once maybe 20 years ago!!!! and I am looking forward to a return trip......should I buy tickets NOW - do they sell 1 day tickets????
WE are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary along with DL 50th!
Will be driving up from Carlsbad for the day.....any suggestions welcomed.

MAIL CALL
Grayfal and Real Mickey's Girl I got yours today and Great Job!

14 down 10 to go!

I know the 5th will be crowded but who cares :) Its gonna be FUN! Plus all I *need* to do is see the parade, fireworks and see all the gold :) oh and buy PINS! I have no iteniary as of yet (well I did just book it 5 hours ago...) so it should be fun :)

-em

Got my half of my swap items mailed today. Sweet Maxine, the sweet heart that she is will be mailing the other half a little later in the week. Glad to finally have mine done and can't wait to see what everyone made.

:wave: :wave: :wave: Oh hey Em......didn't know you liked pins.....boy do I have alot of them just waiting to be traded or sold. I used to do it daily but with my daughter in college all extra money goes to her room and board. Let me know if you looking for any to buy for trading or need any LEs for the holy grail. Hey I'd even trade for scrappin stuff.... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter