FINAL DETAILS UPDATED! -Character Swap-

Hey Em! I just got back from the post office, and believe me, today is not a good one to be there! The line was almost out the door, so it took till after 5 pm to get out of there, but they're on their way! Yay!

I sent it parcel post (boxed). I just didn't have time today to go over the envelopes (priority) with the Post Office people, so I decided to just box it up and send it on its way. I think you should get it by Saturday (I hope!).

Kewl Beans! (and glad I dont hafta brave the post office till tomorrow...)

I shall let you know when it arrives! (one day ya'll realize that I do this cause I LOVE mail and cause its alot cheaper than buying off ebay to get mail ;)

Disneyland Emily :cool1: ...just wanted to let you know I sent my package your way...today. Shipped it in the flat rate envelope...Oh...and inside one of the baggies...(the one with your name on it)..has the $$ for return shipping. :teeth:

My part of the swap is now on it's way...

mailman-large.jpg

MAIL CALL!

Sweet Maxine- I got yours today and Great Job!

Okay so I'm excited to see everyone elses just from what Ive seen already :)

-em

Emily, I'm so glad to hear you finally got my package! I was starting to have visions of lost swap stuff floating around in the mail, and thinking I might have to start all over again! LOL!!!

Emily,

I sent my package out today. It will be at least 3 days until it gets there from Pittburgh, PA, at least that's what they told me. I'm glad the post office is open until 8:00 pm, because it's not crowded at dinner time!

Thanks for hosting, now it's on to the cruise swap items.

Lisa

Kewl :) I shall let ya know when it comes-

Hows everyone else doing on theirs? The deadline is fast approaching... Let me know if I can be of any help

-em

Emily, did you get mine yet? I mailed it out last Monday. I should have sent it priority!
Franne

May squares are done and so are my tags. I just have to finish up the journal boxes, they are 90% done and then I'll be going postal.

48 photo mats done :cheer2: , 32 journal boxes :cheer2: ......will be in the mail :moped: by Thursday - priority .

I had planned on getting mine out in the mail yesterday but spent the afternoon at the dentist with a major tooth ache need 2 root canals and sitting here on Vicodin a little woozie. Hoping DH can drive me over there when he gets home....:) I wouldn't trust him by himself.

DH should have mailed mine out today!!!

READY FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

BTW . . . the apple eyelets from bargainpack look CUTE!!!
:cheer2:

MAIL CALL

Franne yours came today- VERY CUTE :)

and for those in the Everything Else Swap- your leftover piece will be mailed out with this swap

-em

Dh was a sweetheart and drove me to the PO so it should be there by the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter