Finger print scanners are FAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this board is for people to express there opinions! I'm saying what happen to me and why I think there not real! If you don't have a logical answer then get the h*** off! :mad:

Actually, I believe this board is to ask questions regarding Theme Park Attractions and Strategies. Spouting off is located elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure this board is for people to express there opinions! I'm saying what happen to me and why I think there not real! If you don't have a logical answer then get the h*** off! :mad:

*their opinions
*they're not

*rude and vulgar language is not allowed on the disboards.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, then don't say anything at all.

From his response on other threads when people tried to give him useful information, I would say not so much. If he comes back it will be to attack any of us who pointed out he was wrong.:sad2:

I'm pretty sure this board is for people to express there opinions! I'm saying what happen to me and why I think there not real! If you don't have a logical answer then get the hell off! :mad:

Well, you called it Maxiesmom.;)

I'm pretty sure this board is for people to express there opinions! I'm saying what happen to me and why I think there not real! If you don't have a logical answer then get the hell off! :mad:

Exactly right. And our opinion which we are expressing is that you're full of incorrect statements and bad grammar.

And for the record, you blatantly stating that "scanners are fake" is not an opinion. You said it and then did not back it up with legitimate reasons why. So it's just an illogical statement. So if you don't have a logical answer (what are we answering?), then get off.

I am really mad that I found that the finger print scanners are fake. I'm mad because it slows down entering the park by a lot and ever since they have gotten them it has pissed me off! I found out there fake by put my finger on my friends scanner when he entered. If Disney thought people would not think people would figure this out there dumb. I guess Disney can't afford real ones!:3dglasses

There, they're and their, are different words with different meanings.
If you want to be understood and taken seriously, attempt to learn the meanings and the proper usage of these words.

troll-2-4.jpg

Actually those are goblins in that there picture...anyone who has seen that hilariously bad movie will understand :P

Well I'am really mad because when scanning my stroller I got whacked in thier ankles with a really ugly Clown slide. I stormed over to MCO and slept they're overnight until I cooled down and could complain about a club level CM staring at me while I munched on an inferiror club level offering.

did I miss anything?

~Marlton Mom

Did you forget that you couldn't use your 10 year old refillable mug at Typhoon Lagoon? ;)

Back, back...over the falls!

:thumbsup2

You absolutely have the right to express your dissenting opinion. Conversely, we have the right to hold the opinion that you're an imbecilic troll.

http://www.kumon.com

:worship: :rotfl2:

Actually, I'm surprized the OP went to WDW again. I thought he swore it off after the last fiasco. At POR, wsn't it? But then again, when you gotta go where your Mom takes you....

Home schooling makes weird kids, not illiterate ones.

:confused3 How did this turn into a slam on home schooling? DS (20) has had his own Web Design business since he was 17 and has just been offered a full time job in MN. DD (17) has been composing songs and is in the process of writing a series of fantasy novels. If this is weird...then I'll take my weird children over "normal" kids any day.

:confused3 How did this turn into a slam on home schooling? DS (20) has had his own Web Design business since he was 17 and has just been offered a full time job in MN. DD (17) has been composing songs and is in the process of writing a series of fantasy novels. If this is weird...then I'll take my weird children over "normal" kids any day.

I think they're just referring to the fact that a) primary theory holds that the OP is a teenager and b) since they posted at 11:30am, they're clearly not in school, so they might be homeschooled? I don't think it was a knock on homeschooling in principle but I could be wrong :goodvibes

EXCUSE ME?!!! What does home schooling have to do with this?

It was a JOKE people. Please take a deep breath and try to relax. No one was targetting you or your children specifically, only the OP who has a rather extensive history with this site for posting uneducated and negative threads and then getting nasty with those who respond. The perfect definition of a troll.

And I'm still looking for that troll smilie.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

It was a joke. There's a general opinion that children who are home schooled, and therefore don't interact socially with their peers, are a little awkward in social situations. It's not a hard and fast rule, but there is certainly at least a small amount of truth to it, depending on the child's situation. See, what I did was counter one misconception with a, more or less, accepted reality as an attempt in levity. :teacher:

In the future I'll be sure to preface any and all attempts at humor with "CAUTION: JOKE AHEAD" so as not to offend anyone.

It was a joke. There's a general opinion that children who are home schooled, and therefore don't interact socially with their peers, are a little awkward in social situations. It's not a hard and fast rule, but there is certainly at least a small amount of truth to it, depending on the child's situation. See, what I did was counter one misconception with a, more or less, accepted reality as an attempt in levity. :teacher:

In the future I'll be sure to preface any and all attempts at humor with "CAUTION: JOKE AHEAD" so as not to offend anyone.

Sorry about the overreaction on my part...mother bear defending her cubs. Not to get OT, but there are also public schooled kids who don't interact socially with peers in a positive way and are also awkward in social situations. Conversely, there are both home schooled and public school kids who are able to function in society in a positive way. OK...I'm done...no need for "cautions." :)

The post that offended wasn't your comment about "weird" children.
It was the post that said the OP must be home schooled because he is acting like an uneducated idiot.

Joke or not, you really don't see how home schooling parents would get defensive about that comment?

Based on his grammar and writing I'd say he was more like 10....and still no excuse :thumbsup2

You're being too generous. My third grader has a much better command of grammar and can properly use their, there and they're in a sentence.

I'm thinking the picture in the signature is either big brother or the babysitter. ;)

Maybe it's a teacher workday and he is on the computer without mom's permission? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter