FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Will newbies be able to join? This looks like a lot of fun and 1 of my New Year's resolutions is to stop lurking and start participating in some swaps.

I am really trying to stay swap free!! Is isn't a traditional swap though. Hmmmm..... I would get a cute container and stuff I may need for our upcoming Disney trip. Thinking about this seriously :rotfl:

I would love to join this--I've never done this type of swap.
I like that I can mail it to my partner directly.

As for the challenges, I don't know if I understand that part. I would like to know exactly what the requirements are so that I'm not scrambling close to the dead line--just makes it easier for me to make sure all the requirements are met.

This sounds really interesting. I'm thinking about it. I like the weekly challenge. Now to see if I've got the time to fit this in. I sure hope so!

Me Too!!

I'd like to join this one. I did a similiar swap on another board with plastic soda bottles and this one sounds like a lot of fun.

Always a blast!

Will newbies be able to join? This looks like a lot of fun and 1 of my New Year's resolutions is to stop lurking and start participating in some swaps.

:welcome:I think that this one will be limited to veteran swappers and swappers in good standing with the swap board. If there is enough interest I will be more than happy to host another this year. But feel free to chat with us and join in tsome of the other swaps to get your feet wet. We have lots coming up :)

I am really trying to stay swap free!! Is isn't a traditional swap though. Hmmmm..... I would get a cute container and stuff I may need for our upcoming Disney trip. Thinking about this seriously :rotfl:

Exactly the point stuff you will need and use.... like all swaps :rolleyes1

this sounds fun! I'm in!
Megan's not really interested, maybe if you do another one she might want to join.

DD was interested in a kid group. So figured I would get it out there.

I would love to join this--I've never done this type of swap.
I like that I can mail it to my partner directly.

As for the challenges, I don't know if I understand that part. I would like to know exactly what the requirements are so that I'm not scrambling close to the dead line--just makes it easier for me to make sure all the requirements are met.

They aren't all going to be challenges, there may be something that you haven't dont before or aren't familiar with. But most things will be easy. You will have a whole week to complete each challenge and then a week at the end to finish up and get your can shipped out.

I'm in!! I need to copy the questionaire and post my answers here, right? Anything else?

I would really like to do this. Please sign me up. I will post answers tonight.
Also, Im open to mailing overseas or Canada.

I'm in!! I need to copy the questionaire and post my answers here, right? Anything else?

Please put me down as a player! This looks like a lot of fun!

I would really like to do this. Please sign me up. I will post answers tonight.
Also, Im open to mailing overseas or Canada.

Put me down as a player in this swap, please.

Hi Ladies!! Sorry about that apparently my post got eaten by my PITA computer or the boards. then of course little people need food :sad2: Do they have to eat?

:cool1::cool1: Ya for players!!

Yes please fill out the questionairre and either post it on the thread or if your not comfortable with it please pm it to me. Thank you Rita for that. If anyone is willing to ship outside of the US let me know!!!

I will check back in a bit.

I won't be joining this one :sad2: I'm waiting for some new furnityr so all my scrap stuff is all over the conservatory - DH would go :scared1: if any more big packages started arriving.:rotfl2: (really running out of hiding places now:rolleyes1 I've got a shopping bag tucked under the dining table just out of reach of all the big feet :blush:

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in!

Here's my questionnaire:

All Time Favorite Disney Character: Tigger

Favorite Princess: Belle

Favorite Villiain: Cruella

Favorite Hero: Mr. Incredible

Favorite Animated Movie: Lion King, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and the new Pooh movie, as well as Monsters Inc.

Favorite Non-Animated Movie: Enchanted & Mary Poppins

Which do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld: Disney World (since I've never been to Disneyland!)

How many times have you been to either or both: Disneyland = 0; Disney World at least 100

First Disney Memory: 1st trip was Easter week when I was 13 and the place was packed wall to wall. I don't remember doing much of anything except waiting in lines and being really hot.

Favorite Disney Memory: DS's first trip and his first Mickey ice cream bar

Favorite Ride: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Kids:

Girls/Boys/Ages: One DS aged 19

List your Disney Carts: all of them

Disney Cuttlebug Dies/Folders: I think I have just about all of them

Disney Carts/Folders wish list: none

Whats your scrap style: I tend to stay in my comfort zone and don't do alot of the new over the top scrapping. My pages are pretty plain in comparison to what you see in the magazines. I like my photos to take precedence.

12x12 or 8x8: definitely 12x12. I'm not overly fond of 8x8 (can't fit enough pics on there!)

My questionaire is as follows, do I need to be good at the Cricut to play?

All Time Favorite Disney Character: Mickey

Favorite Princess: Ariel and Belle

Favorite Villiain:

Favorite Hero: Mickey (Brave Little Tailor)

Favorite Animated Movie: Beauty and the Beast/Little Mermaid

Favorite Non-Animated Movie: Pirates of the Carribean

Which do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld: Disneyland

How many times have you been to either or both: Too many to count (World 4x, DLP 1x)

First Disney Memory: Riding the train by myself and getting off at the wrong station (7 years old)

Favorite Disney Memory: Being in the park on the 17th of July 2005

Favorite Ride: Thunder Mountain

Kids: 2

Girls/Boys/Ages: DD 15 DS 18

List your Disney Carts: Mickey Font, Mickey and Friends, Pooh font set

Disney Cuttlebug Dies/Folders: I dont own a cuttlebug

Disney Carts/Folders wish list: It doesnt exsist, I wish they would come out with one that is all of the parks!

Whats your scrap style: Basic, more than CM but way less than any magazine

12x12 or 8x8: 12x12 only

All Time Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse

Favorite Princess: Cinderella

Favorite Villiain: Queen of Hearts

Favorite Hero: don't really have one

Favorite Animated Movie: Beauty and The Beast

Favorite Non-Animated Movie: Mary Poppins

Which do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld: Disney World

How many times have you been to either or both: Disneyland-2 times in 2003/2011 and Disney World-7 times since 2002

First Disney Memory: Arriving in Orlando for the first time in 2002 and realizing I was officially on vacation

Favorite Disney Memory: Being at Disney during the Christmas season is just so magical

Favorite Ride: Haunted Mansion

Kids: no, but I have a niece who is 4, a nephew who is 3, and a nephew who is 10

Girls/Boys/Ages: ----

List your Disney Carts: Mickey Font, Mickey and Friends, Pooh Font, Happily Ever After

Disney Cuttlebug Dies/Folders: no

Disney Carts/Folders wish list: no

Whats your scrap style: classic/traditional

12x12 or 8x8: 12 by 12

All Time Favorite Disney Character: B&W Mickey and Minnie or Classic color Mickey and Minnie (you know where Minnie wears a hat instead of a bow and their "skin" is white not peach)

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite Villiain: Yzma

Favorite Hero: hmmmm, not sure

Favorite Animated Movie: The Emperor's New Groove / Hercules

Favorite Non-Animated Movie: Escape to Witch Mountain

Which do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld: Only been to Disneyworld!

How many times have you been to either or both: So many, over 20 since I was a child. Our next trip is Feb 2013 when both my girls will be performing with their High School band.

First Disney Memory: Going to WDW in 1972. It was so magical, we stayed at the Contemporary and I can remember spending tons of time deciding what attraction to use my tickets on.

Favorite Disney Memory: In 2007 when I surprised my 2 daughters with a girls only trip to Disney. And my 3rd grade went on Rock n' Roll Roller Coaster and came off totally white. The staff in the gift shop looked at her and immediately gave her a "dream" reward. They gave her a staff outfit and had her working the picture machine, she rang up some sales, got a free photo of herself on the ride, and a fun certificate. I'll never forget how they cared enough to turn a really scary experience into a fun one. (and she went on the ride last year and loved it!)

Favorite Ride: PhilharMagic. I could watch it all day. After that Big Thunder and Soarin', And then ... oops! I guess I better stop!

Kids:

Girls/Boys/Ages: 2 girls - 13 and 15

List your Disney Carts: I don't have a Cricut, I use a Sillhouette SD

Disney Cuttlebug Dies/Folders: I think I have them all. (I went a little overboard when Big Lots had them) But can someone tell me why they never made an embossing folder covered in the Mickey head icon - I would really want that!

Disney Carts/Folders wish list: n/a

Whats your scrap style: Clean and cute. I want lots of pictures on the page with applicable accent pieces.

12x12 or 8x8: 12x12

I'd like to play! please please pretty please

I can work on the questions now, will post in a bit

Here's my questionnaire:

All Time Favorite Disney Character: It's a toss up between Mickey and Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Princess: Belle

Favorite Villain: in the parks: Captain Hook; in the movies: Scar

Favorite Hero: Sully from Monsters Inc

Favorite Animated Movie: oh my, all the Disney movies are SO GOOD. If I'd have to choose at this minute- Little Mermaid.

Favorite Non-Animated Movie: Monster's Inc, and Up...but if you are thinking Live Action then well, The Notebook

Which do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld: The World- only bc I've yet to experience the Land...some day!

How many times have you been to either or both: Land: 0 World: 7

First Disney Memory: this is probably tmi....but I went with my girlfriends in college for Spring Break. We went on Tower of Terror and were HORRIFIED. I ended up getting my monthly friend an hour later and to this day we all blame that ride. hahahah (I am still afraid of it but have been on twice since and haven't had the same experience)

Favorite Disney Memory: Well our whole honeymoon was fantastic but it actually has to be when we went down for a weekend in November in 2010 and we were there on such a whim (figured we had annual passes already, my birthday was coming so we went for it). We had ran to Animal Kingdom ONLY to take pictures with the fab 5 in their holiday attire, weren't going to stop to visit Pooh and friends but there was NO ONE there so we went down....on our way down the path Crystal (the best CM ever) stopped us and asked if we wanted to be in the parade. Being in the parade was fantastic but being selected like that was seriously magical. (Needless to say we spent a few more hours in AK then we expected)

Favorite Ride: I've just debated this with my DH for 15 minutes and still canNOT decide. So I'll make a list: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Peter Pan, Toy Story Mania, Soarin and the Safari

Kids: none yet but we have a cute kitty. He's a boy and his name is Carl. (he came with that name)

Girls/Boys/Ages:

List your Disney Carts: Mickey Font, Mickey and Friends, Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story, Happily Ever After, the other princess one, Pooh Font, Cars

Disney Cuttlebug Dies/Folders: none...yet. but I'm watching the clearance bin at AC Moore!

Disney Carts/Folders wish list: the 2 newish ones- the Classics and Pixar carts but can't bring myself to buy them since I've learned how to use svgs ;-)

Whats your scrap style: Disney everything. ha and glitter glitter everywhere. But seriously, I like to have a few pictures on each page and have tried to grow as a scrapper when it comes to pattern paper and texture. My work is very straight edged- as in nothing has curved edges (because I don't have those tools...yet)

12x12 or 8x8: 12x12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter