First Deni, now Molly. :(

I like Nate, Jackie (superenthused) and Molly. All of them seem to be having genuine fun (I’m sure they have to force it sometimes but I feel like its an honest effort) and - very importantly- they provide useful tips and accurate information for anyone planning or considering a trip. You can’t say that about some of the other popular Disney vloggers.

Your comment hit me the wrong way for some reason. Not sure where that random amount of income you included came from, no need to disparage someone's income like that with a wild (and highly inaccurate) guess. He does have a good job- as a full time vlogger.

PMM has almost 2 million views a month and 2 ongoing endorsement deals. That amount of youtube views equals serious cash. He has an enviable side hustle of $1k+ a month with his Patreon account. The guy used to live in his car and work at Denny's, overcame serious depression and now has his dream job making a very comfortable living from vlogging.

I'm not a PMM superfan, just someone who understands the youtube formulas for monetized videos. I started following PMM years ago back when he was married. I maybe watch him 1x a month but I'll binge as I get closer to a WDW trip. We met him once, he was so sweet to my tween DD. He has such an interesting story and deserves all the success he has achieved.

And to stay on topic with the thread, I love Deni and Molly. I miss Deni interacting with Rhyno and Jackie, her bubbly personality doesn't come through as much in her solo videos but they are still informative. I love the content from Mammoth Club- Molly, her husband Alan and Max have such a fun vibe.
The calculator I was looking at indicates less than. A 1000 which is obviously wrong

My family loves watching Deni's new solo content. We love her down to earth attitude. Deni will always hold a special place in our hearts since she went out of her way to arrange a surprise meet and greet with my daughter, Katrina. pixiedust:
Where can I find it? I have mainly been watching DFB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter